Reviews for Love Conquers All
C. A. LeSabre chapter 13 . 9/17/2006
Great story! This is very well written, and you evoked all the characters extremely well. You also did a great job with the suspense, the action, and the plausibility of the revival. The expressions of their romance-how you revealed their feelings, how they interacted-was just perfect-seemed perfectly in character, all the way. This story made me very happy! Thank you so much!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
Very good!
Indygodusk chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
That was great! I loved the romance and the action. I expected Jess to be discovered because when Zack tried to give her Susan's link and the DNA binding rejected her, but I guess not. Great job and thanks.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
AW! thet was so sweet and a really good story too. i like! i also wouldn't protest to any continuatiouns either... (hint, hint!_)

H.K.
Lord Marix chapter 13 . 3/18/2004
That was mushy like.
Fondued Jicama chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
I was at the brink of despairing over the lack of good B5 love stories here at Fanfiction. There are so few, the selection is crappy. Yet, so far, all the characters seem to be fairly well within the boundaries of canon. They haven't all of a sudden morphed into slushy sappy piles of melting lovey-dovey goo.
I'm hoping this whole thing goes that way.
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 13 . 7/10/2003
This was just *beautiful*. Good, good job - And please do write some more I/M pieces - Please? :D

Seriously, many thanks for a warm, beautiful read; and many hopes that you write many more. {warm smile}
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2003
I love this story. I only wish that this could have happened for real. I hated it when Marcus died. He and Ivanova were my favorites.
Jenny Jinn chapter 13 . 9/1/2002
I loved it. That was so cute
saphiresky chapter 13 . 3/9/2002
wow. WOW. that is all i can say. it was so amazing. definatly a good story. i have always wanted to see what the relationship would develop into and now i know. on a scale of 1-10 i definatly give it a 100;)
Natters chapter 13 . 2/12/2002
I loved the teep link thread has been kept going, and intensified.

I love the railroading by Stephen & Marcus of Susan.

And of course I loved the... Unicorn Exodus.

Do you have a sequel planned?

Or any other I/M fics? PLEASE?
JB chapter 13 . 2/12/2002
BRAVO! I love it! Very glad to see you hadn't given up on the story, a brilliant finish. i look forward to more of your work.
Framling chapter 13 . 2/12/2002
Aww... needs a sequel. PLease?
kistawitch chapter 13 . 2/11/2002
Thank you for writing this story, it really gave me the warm and fuzzies
RanyCoud chapter 13 . 2/9/2002
YAY! Thank you sooo much for finally posting it! I love it! Defenately worth the wait!

Love the ending! : )