Reviews for Not in Public!
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Weird
demonkiller13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
lol xoxo DK13
Epicly-Insane chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
w teaser got me all happy
missanimefan chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Lol, thoughts could be so twistedXD
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hichigo? I think you misspelled that...and man that was one disturbing paragraph until you read the 'shoe lace' part...
Renji's Girll chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This gets the germ-award!
somerandomreaderintheend chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
now this is good... have you noticed according to ff hichigo would sound more like dichigo...
SaiyukiSucker chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
LOL! Great story!
DelMarch chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
*Gets notification for new story by PND. Yay!*

*Notices the genre: Humor/General, and the rating: K. OK, nothing too weird should be coming up :P*

*Starts reading...*

*Has doubts.*

*Checks the genre and rating again.*

*Grins as she figures that PND is up to her tricks again.*

*Eagerly reads on to figure out just WHAT it is Hichigo doesn't wanna do, since it's obvious by now that it's not sex.*

*Laughs.*

Poor widdle Hichigo! Baby can teach Ichigo how to use Zangetsu, but cannot tie his own shoelaces :P
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
...trickster. I love your stories.
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
XDXDXDXDXDXD Second thoughts XDXD I really laugh a lot with your fic!I hope you'll write more fics of this kind XD Poor Hichigo, he doesn't know how to tie his shoes ntinue writing!
Halibel Lecter chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice. I like this story. Not much funny stuff is written about Hichigo, which is a shame because to a character like him, everything's kind of funny. This works very well, but I have one question: Why Ikkaku? Thanks for writing this!
Icyburn chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
God, at first I thought they were going to have sex or something nasty until I read the tying shoes part. Made me laugh my ass off, anyway!
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
You are still a genius.

Hichigo is still adorable. I wanna walk around with him. I wouldn't mind getting on my knees...to tie his shoes.

Gotta love Ikkaku.
Vi chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
well this is interesting, its like ikkaku is baby sitting him