Reviews for Rescuing
sweet littel story
Storm Warning chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
Aww thats really great!
Wanda W chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
Aw! How sweet! Thanks for such a fun and sweet read with a new perspective on these characters.

Wanda W chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Oh yes!

allyg1990 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
It's very cute so far, though if I can just make suggestion: try to a) Write longer chapters, either by collating them or beefing them up. Add detail, describe exactly what is happening... betas are really helpful for this kind of stuff! :)
tfobmv18 chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
I like the story. It just feels like it's a little short. Still like it though. I think it would cool if you wrote a sequel that talked about Remy and Rogue marrying and Jamie being adopted and Rogue giving birth and how Jamie feels after that, but that's just me. Keep up the good work.
gemross2011 chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
i loved it ho my dog it was soo great please let there be more please
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
One word: MORE!

Can't wait till ya update!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
You go Rouge!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
That was sweet.:)
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Um...I wonder who the little boy is...
tfobmv18 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
This is good so far. Jean is definitely stuck-up though and an idiot. I think that it's cute that Jamie views Rogue as his mother. I also like the Logan admits that he views Rogue as a daughter. I can't wait to see what you'll have happen next. Keep up the good work.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Wanda W chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
LOL at Logan leaving her there with Remy. This was a fun transitional chapter. You are doing a good job and I am so glad you went ahead with posting this story. I hadn't realized it was your first one and am not very much looking forward to reading more of your writing in the future.