Reviews for One Year and Counting
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
love it
Jesse chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Whoa! Whoever wrote this, well done! I mean seriously, that was awesome. The ending was brilliant! I like the way you paint Adam as a caring character, where as everyone else sees him as a bastard :) You've changed my views on the man, and it was a very heartbreaking and wonderful story. You've got a gift!
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is one of the saddest things I've ever read. No joke. Brilliant work.

I would love to see Edge listening to music while driving if he did all of that. I'd bet he actually does sing along and stuff, I know I'm guilty of that for sure, and he's always talking about how much he loves music.

Summed up in "Of course he was." Best line of the whole piece.

Of course I can't really understand how she couldn't love him back.
JVottoGurl chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Awesome. Edge is one of my favorite Sueprstars and I love that he has such great fans like you writing unique, interesting stories about him. Keep it up!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Natalya and Edge AWESOME

Can't wait to read more.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 9/9/2008

I'd sell my sould for Ted...I'm getting off topic.

I don't know who to feel bad for. Edge, or Natayla. The best male, and the best female on SD (though Kendrick is almost there, he isn't on Edge's level). How can Edge sell his sould when Taker is taking him to hell anyway?

I think Christian needs to come back soon, and save Edge from the Undertaker, H, and all the others who are always out for him on Fridays. E&C would probably make me scream louder then Ted does.

Wow, that sounded dirty. If only the last 4 words were true...

Moving on...

I need to know what happens to Edge. Edge can't die. I won't let him.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 9/9/2008

Well THIS is interesting!

Continue this, for sure!
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
wow this is intresting. love edge love natayla, love this
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Wow, this is definitely an interesting plot. Of course, I love Edge and Natalya, and I'm adding this to my alert list because I'm very interested in it. It's nice to see Edge written as something other than a crazy lunatic...anytime someone tries to explore a softer side of him, it gets my attention.

Aw, it's so sweet that Adam cares so much about Nattie, even though she doesn't feel the same way about him. To think that he actually sold his soul so that she could Great job with this, and I loved it. I can't wait for more.

Oh, and have fun at the show tonight! Lucky.