Reviews for The Best Scoop Yet
BloodyInsanity5713 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Cool story:D
belbieg chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Still make me giggle after reading this fanfic for the nth time! Hahha. GaaSaku Love love love! :)
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Yay for Sakura getting Gaara after years of being without him!
Ragnell chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
You have the talent for telling stories . However, if you plan to be a serous writer, it is essential to learn when to use past or present tense. Readers tend to discount authors who consistently use the wrong tense. This knowledge is considered a foundational writing skill for any author. You have the innate talent; so get together with your English teacher, and get this problem eliminated.
olivia chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
thentherewasIA chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wahahahaha... Wished there was lemon!
ellenmedeiros1995 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i things a good idea sequel
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
definatly a sequel! that would be amazing!
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
WE! lol, awesome, def a sequel lemon. yum yum. XD lol kinda cheesy, but still good aye.
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I love the ending picture!

Do the sequel!
KamamaSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
U must make a sequel my life depends on it
thecrimsonsleepingdragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2009

How are you? I really enjoy reading you're stories, he he the wait is kind of long but its worth it, when you update.

This fic deserves a sequel, he he lemon also would be good. Maybe to sow how sakura and gaara miss each other, since they were apart fro so long. Also maybe you could also show how gaara waited for quite some time before he let sakura take his picture? he he, anyway thanks!I'm sure, the sequel will be great!

God bless and take care

Audrey Sinclair chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
omg! ur story was so sweet! its so romantic in every way..lucky sakura.. :)
smartpajer chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
yeah! A SEQUEL!

Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow that is going to make the press very happy. Good one shot.