Reviews for Pirate's Best Friend
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That is great!

Kamai6
losttimelady chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
A terribly sweet fic. I did enjoy it. I like Leia's reactions and the fact that it is told from Leia's POV. A lovely read. Well done.
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I'd forgotten how fascinating a character Harrison Ford made Han! And I did feel like Leia,too,wanting to be that lucky bird...You do an excellent character study! Love every perfectly placed word...so many descriptions,but somehow light on the tongue,not heavy at all...I really like your style!
dm1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
[Leia looked at Han, concerned as to how he felt about the sudden departure of his friend. But he wore a contented, almost delighted smile, his eyes fixed on the heavens. After a few moments of silence, he turned on his heel and disappeared into the Falcon.] Of course he was delighted, he understands the concept of "fly free."

I just loved this viggie, the part about the bird swooning was the best, and Leia being jealous. At least she recognized the feeling. And Han does have a tendency towards protectiveness of those he befriends.

Too bad she never did get to touch Han's beard. I'm sure Han wouldn't have minded, but I don't know how Millie would have reacted!
xLadyJackal chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I LOVE IT. That was such a great story, I can completely see it happening! Keep writing!
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw! That's so sweet! I can totally imagine Han fussing over the bird. An animal can bring out the best in a scoundrel. :D
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Neat.
LASOS chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aw, Fi, this was adorable! I was cracking up at the thought of Han looking even more like a pirate with a bird on his shoulder. And I bet he would look really, really good with a beard. Such a cute depiction of Han's soft side!