Reviews for Purring
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Fun story. Written very well. Short and sweet. I'll have to check out your other stories.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aha ha ha! XD
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love it! I can just see Alec baking in the sun. (I totally think we should kidnap the actors and film Dark Angel again. The fans as writers since they have so many better ideas. :) Great story!
Punkie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Too cute. You should most definitely dabble lots more in the world of Dark Angel, I would definitely read it. Thanks for sharing, I really liked it. :)

Punkie
twasadark chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
LOL - very cute. 3
bewarethemelodrama chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
'Eyes closed, Alec was draped over the sun-warmed metal like a tabby cat.'

Awesome image.

I really loved this. Very nicely written, characterisation was perfect and their interaction with each other was lovely. You've really caught their voices in the dialogue too.

Great work!
whisper99 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was adorable :)
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was adorable, I mean I wish there had of been more of this kinda humor in the show. I’m totally adding this to the community archive.
sjwinchester chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
The very CONCEPT of this owns my soul. Beautifully written and super duper cute. love it. keep up the displays of awesome. xP
Stratagem chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
lol, that was perfect. I love the playful relationship between the two of them. And Alec's laziness was spot-on characterization. Great job of capturing both of the characters and the mood of the series! Fantastic fanfiction!
klylu chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
that's a funny one! short and cute...

alec purring is lovable... and max's light banter was enjoyable... :D
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Great concept! It could totally trun into a couple of chapters - if you want! :)
chance32 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This was too !un
aliffec chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Haha, thanks! This was cute and funny! "Alec obviously couldn’t handle any more of an affront to his dignity." LOL! )

Aw, he likes to sunbathe.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 9/9/2008