Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Snape?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Love it!
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I liked
Joeb chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
One of the better "Snape survives" stories. As much as the plot is completely ridiculous, at least you have Snape acting in character.

Really though, what you should have done was scrap the BS time turner stuff, and made him sneak off to join the Somali pirates. Snape the pirate in the modern era, helping them avoid all the modern navies! Snape the pirate in the modern era, taking hostages and brandishing RPGs and AK-47s!

Yeah, anyway, it was fun.
SevLovesLily chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ah, I love this so much! Snape would make a great pirate... :D
etherian chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was fun!
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was great; Kerichi recommended this to me, and I liked it very much. I'm adding it to my C2, Severus Snape Survival Stories. If you have any objection, let me know.

A.A.
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Once I got my head around the difficult dialogue, I really enjoyed reading this! You have written Snape so well, and I love the way you brought in Dumbledore's ancestors, and Professor Gaunt, to link it all the more to the Hogwarts world. Thank-you!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was such a fun, creative read! Nice work.
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
"He was tired of living in the same world as Harry-Bloody-Potter, and yet was not so obliging as to leave it by dying."

I really like this sentence!

"Magic made red sand glitter as it trickled from one glass bulb into the other."

Glitter here should be "glittered."

Overall, this was a really interesting story. I think you did a really good job with the Pirate's dialect! The concept was very original. ((And the title was HILARIOUS!)) Good work!
liquid-time chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
lol. This was great.
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was an interesting premise, and I enjoyed it. I like at the end where Snape's dark mark became a simple Snake tattoo.
Loverofallthingsliterary chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
XD 3!
C.W. Pruitt chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw. I'm really sad this was only a one-shot, because I loved the direction it was headed. Snape, excuse me, Snake, would have made a lovely pirate I think. Good fic :)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This is a really random, original idea that I was skeptical about at first, however, you pulled it off nicely, and I ended up liking a lot
FirstYear chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I owed you a review and am glad I did. Fun story.. and it did seem so to fit that you had a line about Dumledore and his socks.

Well written, thanks for the read