Reviews for The Affectionate Bet
Adrien.Zviaguine chapter 1 . 8/13
This.. this... THIS IS PERFECT!
All his perfect I swear ! I loved it from start to the end ! To see those two being forced not to show affection was like so great!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
super love this
mrs.coltondixon chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Man, I needed this story. Thank you!
SouthernSongbird chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh my goodness, I LOVED this! Excellent job! -)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
WHERE DOES LILY GO WHILE HARRY AND GINNY ARE SHAGGING?
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Muahahahaha.. that was simply brillant! God, I love that.
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Love this story
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Fun story and interesting concept, though I would have thought that the kids would have begun to worry that something was wrong and their parents didn't love one another any more.

Still I enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing.

Steve
Hip chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This story is simply fantastic is one of the best I've ever read. Thanks!
ginjaninja97 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love this story! I've read it like 3 times! Really awesome. And no, you were definately not the only one upset about no action at the end of DH, I love Harry/Ginny. Great Job!
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was so adorable. I always thought about how Harry and Ginny would be totally in love throughout their marriage, much to the horror of their kids. The fact that they had to try to resist their feelings was hilarious, especially at how hard it was for them. But maybe that's for the better- they just love each other so much. Great job!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Lily won her bet.
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Trust me. You are not alone. Thank you for this, I've read it so many times and I love it. It is definatly going into my favourites.
anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love the way you don't just quote J K R's platform scene and describe it through Harry's and Ginny's emotions; you write it and the entire story well.
shine a lot chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I think it is so sweet how very affectionate Harry's and Ginny's married relationship is portrayed in this story. The fact that Harry's mind is always on physically contacting Ginny gives the entire story a certain tone - as if their restraint is strained. I think you captured the parents' struggle well and maintain this tone. The plot for this story is humorous. I like the length of the story. I'm going to try your other fics now. PLease Keep writing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »