Reviews for Keep the Faith
Pip3 chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
This story was AMAZING! i don't think i can say much more than that. i was on the edge of my seat trying to figure what was wrong with Sam... and OMG you do so much with so little dialogue. i always find myself falling into the habit of forgetting to write everything in between the dialogue and you just do it so wonderfully.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is a really scary story. Sam's deterioration was really heartrending. Bobby gets points for realizing what happened.
Emmers224 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
It gives me chills that this ties in so nicely with Born Under a Bad Sign. Very well thought out. Famous last words, with that ending.

Crazed Sam was painful (yet fun!) to watch. Panicky, clingy Dean wasn't much better. I like that the root of the problem wasn't Layla's mother at all but something that was simple, and easily overlooked and disregarded.

I also liked that Bobby acknowledged (much like he did in season 5) that they are hard on Sam. Always have been.

This was a wonderfully well written story with the right amount of crazy and brotherly angst to keep me entertained and enthralled. :)
rose.tinted.lies chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
This was absolutely flawless, I really can't say more than that.
Arilaen chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Great story! D Loved it!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Omg, you guys suck. You totally totally suck. I mean, with the- and then the-? How could you-? and then to- I mean- really-? With all the things and then you just- right into Born Under A Bad Sign and the GUILT and the ANGSTYNESS and the STUFF and you just so totally suck- and wow I think this is the longest and most coherent review I've written on such an awesome story in a WEEK. Congratulations.

And you totally don't suck, not really, because I'd totally do something like that, too, because really? resisting the urge? SO not worth it.

J
Mizpah chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
Hello,

I've never actually left a review on any stories - don't really like the site apart from K Hanna Korossy's home page. But I stumbled across this story when I was Googling 'wigged out' to see if it was an American term or a British/Aussie thing to use in a story of my own, and I couldn't stop reading it.

So I've come out of my little cave to leave you a review. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It was so well-crafted with the red herring of Mrs Roarke grabbing Sam's hand and Dean being so sure she had cursed his little brother. Then I thought something was in the Impala effecting Sam, because the fits seemed to be more frequent in the car. The build-up to the major episode in the motel room (and I must say your description of Sam being a whirlwind was magic) was beautifully done. I was almost on the edge of my seat.

Thank you for sharing. Hope you don't mind, but I'm printing this out to add to my small but treasured collection of bedtime reading.

Well, I'm going back to my cave now.

Mizpah
Plaidweaver chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
WOw that was really good ! I enjoyed the whole idea and was way off guessing what might have happened..although I new the cut hand was involved some how. The concept was very well thought out and I loved how you brought out the things Sam is struggling with..and that Dean had not noticed then as much as he thought. Loved Bobby in it as well! He always saves teh day..LOVE HIM!

thanks for writing it
D Mentis chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
I love this story. Truly excellent!
Dragonflysoul chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
ABSOLUTELY LOVED!
Natasha Hyatt chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Wow. You drove DEAN crazy, forget Sam. I liked how Dean slipped from everything's-gonna-be-fine-chattiness-to-cover-up-worry to flat-out-freaked-and-doing-everything-possible-to-save-Sam. And I also liked Sam's own emotional torture, John's words and Bobby's general indifference and feeling like Dean's burden all bubbling to the surface. Lila as a red herring was a clever twist, too. And it had a happy ending, which was my favorite part. :-D
amyblair chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Wow, guys - That was a great story. I liked this idea with the old lady and the "Spell" she put on Sam. I liked how well Dean worked with his half conscious brother. You wrote Bobby really well.

Really enjoyable. Great job.
Ali James chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Oh My God! That was the best frigg'in ending that I have ever read!

I love this fic. I love sick/hurt Sam and freaked out Dean. But my god the ending was kick ass, "Because even Sam would have a hard time running into trouble on a five minute burger run. Right?"

Love it.

Take it easy man

Ali J
Rat chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Love the story, and the last line was hilarious!
Silwyna chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Awesome story. I loved how Sam slowly kept drifting away and no one knew why. I came up with one theory after the next, but the books never occurded to me. Chilling ending! You both did a fantastic job with this story :)