Reviews for Story of a beauty
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
God, when people are giving...this good reviews it kind of makes me wonder if the people commenting on my stories have any taste or are just simply complimenting for the sake of complimenting. I really do hate trashing on other peoples work, if you want to express yourself fine, but c'mon man. Horrible spelling, grammar, and just plotline in general, you should probably also pick up a thesaurus. Just 'cause your mommy thinks you're good doesn't mean everyone else does...
Moon Sea Star chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Love it! Update soon please :)
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
poem was the shit. You've got talent.
Sandow45 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
r they vamps v-v
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
I LOVE IT!
ThE.cOlOr.BlAcK.iS.mIsSiNg chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Wow. This is...fantastic! You're doing a great job with this story. (Don't worry about flamers; they just like to make themselves feel better by putting others down.)

Keep up your awesome, lovely writing! :)
mutemockingjay chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Dear Miz Alice, as you so stupidly call yourself,

After reading this sorry excuse for a puiece of writing, the only thing that springs to my mind is: Fuck you.

This piece is absolutely disgusting. I have no problem with people writing rape. What I do have a problem is with dumbass teenage girls like yourself who obviously have no idea the physical and mental anguish of such an act.

Go back to fucking Edward or whatever you bratty little fangirls do.

Oh, and by the way, invest in a goddamn dictionary and grammar book.

Lots of love,

Ilana Davita Chandal
youheapslovei chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Please review REALLY soon! Are the Cullen's vampires? I LOVE THE STORY!
twilightnaley19 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
i like this story so far. poor bella, to have to go through that. there were some mistakes in this but all in all its good. i am glad that alice is there for bella. cant wait to see what happens next. update soon!
Spink1 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
sorry i forgot to subscribe!
Spink1 chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
That was...disturbing. But i liked it! The poem was pretty, well, amazing. Please write more.
ilovepie94 chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
I like the storyline, very good plot, but I think there are a few areas you could improve. Try putting a little more detail into what you are writing, it will make it more interesting. (I have the same problem!) And try spell checking or re-read through what you wrote to make sure you didn't miss anything. It really does make a difference! Other than that, good job!
LOSHfan4546 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
'GO' 'GO' 'GO' im pushing it update soon. i love it!
Jessica-Elizabeth chapter 6 . 1/28/2009