Reviews for The Path Through Words
Angel chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
Kawaii! :D
Wilwy Waylan chapter 30 . 1/15/2014
Awwwww I really loved your fic. So much that I didn't even want to stop between chapters to review each letter. It was cute and well-written, with lots of emotions but not too much, and it read like real letters written by two different persons. I think they were rather in-character (but I don't know them very well). I like that there was some Kamio x Momo in it too, because I find them cute.
Now I want to ship them.
Thanks for that cute fic !
inked-jaeger chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
Still bloody awesome four years on...
Ciel Squish chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
Ok, I've never read IbuRyo (ShinRyo? what. is. this. called.)

I'm gonna try to make this long, because you deserve it. I already like this pairing after this one story so you did a great job.

I think the characters are really Canon sounding (because we mostly read them talking so yeah) and the way they were talking was pretty natural. Although I can't say for sure for Shinji since we don't know THAT much about his character as after the went against Seigaku they only came for filler episodes, your Ryoma was very well done and you could really tell he was in-character just from his responses.

I also like the fact that the letters varied a lot in the subject like going from joking and teasing each other to planning MomoKamio matchmaking ideas, to family, relationship problems and such.
The P.S.'s were really amusing too especially the last one on Tezuka-buchou.

The way the letters were formatted (is this the right word? I have no idea) like the way they were ordered was pretty realistic too because I think most people reply in various sections like that. (I do anyway)

I'm glad you ended up doing an epilogue like that too because I think the Ryoma's letter thing would have made me want Shinji's reply and then it just would never end. Momo and Kamio's reactions were really nice too. Also, Tachibana seemed rather in character (at the end especially) for someone who showed up in passing. (Momo and Kamio too but Tachibana was more worth mentioning) Bye, I'm gonna look at your other stories now

P.S. I think it would be funny if Ryoma and Shinji teamed up with An too get Momo and Kamio together. :D
V chapter 30 . 11/27/2012
You are a terrific writer, i loved these. Keep up with your writing.
sympatheticassassin chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Cute story! Thanks for writing.
Orcux chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
Wow.. This is one of the most amusing and breathtaking fics I've read in a long time. I never would have expected that Ryoma and Shinji would make such a cute couple. Their letters were hilarious, especially the first few and their rather odd motivations to continue writing back.

Somehow, you managed to write out Shinji's (previously annoying but now rather endearing) habit letter form, though it's probably because of those long sentences but it still amazes me anyway.

The epilogue was a great idea as well! Even though the letters were fun, I think it ended on a nicer note in narrative form than if it ended with Ryoma's letter. Haha!

Bravo and thank you for sharing this with us!
Sirvorn chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
I really like this story XD

(But Shiji's family life is really...hitting home for me :( Whether you've experienced it, or not, I'd say the way you put his feelings isn't too far from actuality :) )
inked-jaeger chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
GOD! Amazing!

[No matter where in the world you are, it's all still made in China.]

WOW! I keep laughing at that.

Great!
just.a.tad.crazy chapter 30 . 3/17/2011
Loved your story! I love this pairing, but hardly anyone writes it! I loved how it developed, you did a wonderful job of slowly developing their relationship. It was awesome!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 30 . 11/27/2010
awesome love the fic love the pair
X chapter 30 . 10/22/2010
So... did momo and akira get together? I like it better when you didn't write in letters, but, I love your story all the same.
BLAYNK chapter 30 . 9/22/2010
Cute. Very very cute.
sherlycakesandjohnnybuns chapter 30 . 8/15/2010
Aw; so cute (:

I've always been curious about this pair, but never looked it up till now.x) This is the first ShinjixRyoma story I've read, and I loved it 3
Ayingott chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
God, this was just... Fantastic.

It made me laugh, made shiff at the sad parts and go 'awww~~'.

Love it! :3