Reviews for Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Hadley chapter 41 . 11/6/2014
Wow! Amazing story, I just read the entire thing! Please make a sequel!
thibbs65 chapter 41 . 6/20/2014
awesome writing I hope you are going to write more Naley stories
brianna4797 chapter 41 . 3/13/2014
This was absolutely brilliant . Well done :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
JenOdomOth8 chapter 41 . 4/9/2012
1 week later and I'm finally done :) great story I adored it
FeJames chapter 41 . 12/29/2010
I loved the story! Nathan is so sweet. Amazing guy!
krizue chapter 41 . 8/27/2010
What a beatiful story!

I really loved it
lumendion chapter 41 . 4/25/2010
Aw, I absolutely adore your story! I've been reading every free second in the last three days and I couldn't make myself doing anything else besides working and sleeping until I finished it! So addictive! :D Gonna read all your other stories now, because I really love the way you're writing Naley love! :)
Danni12 chapter 41 . 3/5/2010
This is my favorite Naley story out of all the ones I have read. Just because of the way you wrote Nathan and despite his Dad's wealth and the death of his mother, he is still so caring and sweet. Naley are perfect but shame it took Haley so long to see what Nathan really meant to her.
PouringDownRain chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Nice beginning! Enjoying it so far although I thought the whole Naley moment was a bit early in the story haha - yeah, they are a bit AU in this story :). Keep up the good work though!
danneell14 chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
i have read almost all of your fanfictions. but i've been reading them from my phone and it would never let me review until now so i thought i would tell you all your work is awesome. i really love all of your stories.
antsB chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
Such a gorgeous story :D

Would've liked it if Naley got together earlier though! lol

Well done :D:D
jessicarile23 chapter 41 . 6/15/2009
i love this story it was so so so good!
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 41 . 6/13/2009
Hey I just wanted to say that I just finished reading this story and I loved it! There were times where I found myself thinking will naley ever get together? but it was so worth the wait! Nathan and Haley's love was so perfect in this story! Great job.
Spursbabe chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Hello there!

Just started reading your story and I really enjoy it.

So before I forget anything here's my review for the first 4 chapters:

first of all one mistake: "He watched as her laughter died down as they both just gazed at each other.

Lucas’s thoughts were running wild in his head. Their in love. Haley and Jake have always been together.

He didn’t want to come between them. Haley was special, she was different. "

shouldn't it be "nathan's thoughts"? well it did confuse.

as for the story: I really enjoy it. I especially loved the scene where Nathan came in topless. I really like how you keep the story light with banter on one hand but you've got this deeper and more serious story line behind it(although I am not quite sure what happened with Deb? probably killed herself or something?).

I can't really picture Nathan playing piano but I guess it takes a bit of time to adjust to this "new" nathan. He is very different to the one we all know from telly.

I haven't read any fanfiction in ages, just wanted to read a bit to get inspired again to write and I guess your story will give me that - so thank you.

Although I probably won't write before I finished reading yours, cause I really want to know what else you'll come up with.

Oh and I really liked that kiss after she sung. That was so sweet, I thought the beginning a bit over the top with how amazed he was by her but then again it is really cute.

Oh my, that was a pretty poor review just now, my structure is awful. Well, I hope you don't mind. I am sure I'll review again soon; when i've read the next part...
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »