Reviews for Secrets
sdfgsdthsryjertyje5yj chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
okay realy I'm no the kind of person who enjoys books but this is goos you shuld really do a epilug sjdhf skd d aa d
kukumalu01 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Ah... I really love this story. It's matured, a refreshing change from the usual rubbish online :) Great job!
Think about it chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
this was good but the ending felt rushed.
Pappy's Girl chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
OMG! I just read all 12 chapters to the story and I loved it! Are you writing a sequel to it?
8oclocksleeper chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
the story was good, but i thought that the end was anti-climatic.
Zoil chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Is it really over? I'm kinda sad. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing it.
Tesco Metro chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
wow, anti-climatic much?
JustCallMeDollface chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
that's it? i feel like the end was a little rushed, i dunno that was just a wierd place to end it and like things were fixed too easily. it was a good story though. good job! ]
LilyXJames chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
huh?what?why? THE END! why! i wanna know what happenes next... :'( i really love your story!

is it really the end? :'(

LilyXJames
Abstractly Sydney chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
ah the END! well i loved it!
Grace Potter Evans chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
AWW! what a lovely way to end this fic ), U did an amazing work here, congratulations!

X.O.X.O.
lilxjames chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
aw man no kiss or even a hug! lol

its sad that its over, but i hope you continue with some of your other stories, because i have become quite used to an everyday lily/james dose thnx to you! great story, great ending 3
Serena chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
GOOD JOB! Bravo! That was great!
lovefrog159 chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
THE END? This is just making me depressed. I thought you were going to go to the very end! Oh well i guess it was o-k-a-y.
lovefrog159 chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
sad. Why can't they just get back together now?