Reviews for The Story of Luke's Beard
Turnip chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Poor Luke! He looks so jolly all the time, though, so his beardlessness can't upset him too much.
Demonic Weasel chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Heh. This is a cute little story. You have a couple of minor mistakes in here, but nothing serious. There are a couple of moments that are awkward because you seem to be changing your style.

So what else can I say? A creative, amusing little short. "I have a magic beard," is probably one of the best closing lines I've seen too.
Bob the Magical Tortoise chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I chuckled. Original idea with some good followthrough. A couple of breaks in character were noticeable, but they served the humor well, so I'm not complaining too much. I love "Yay! I have a magic beard!"

A-
Martin III chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Very nice. Not the best humor seen in Shining fanfic, but at least a pleasing little bit of zaniness. Only problem is that I don't see how a dwarf could punch a centaur in the face, a difficult feat even for a decent-sized human. Also, there is one mistake: "It had been a long time he had time to sit and do the Force's laundry," which I assume left out the word "since".

Arthur's forgotten laundry makes a great premise for a humor fic, and is oddly sensible given the wackiness of most of the story. Luke and Arthur's chase over the flag and the subsequent laundry-selling bluff were a good chuckle, and the "enchanted beard" makes a great ending. Surely one of the most unusual swindle items ever employed. Good little read overall.