Reviews for Vantage Points
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Poor Tony is torn between making it up to McGee and not disappointing Gibbs versus recovering from his punishment.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I can't believe I somehow missed this story. This was great with the POVs. Poor Tony, always needing to have his worth proven the hard way.
melonz chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
loving this! will u be continung with this story?
Emerald1 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Excellent, I can't believe I missed this one.
the little spanko chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I loved all three chapters of this, getting to read the different pov's, and I love that you kept Tony for last - I can't believe him, lying to Gibbs like that. ...well, yes I can, he'd totally do that. I hope you continue this/that this is one in a line of stories where Gibbs finds out. That'd be nice! Thanks so much for writing this, it was great!
the little spanko chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OMG I just finished the first chapter and it is Riveting! That is so DiNozzo to do something like that, and Poor McGeek! Gah, I can't wait...I have to click for the next chapter now...way to go on this awesome story!
wandamarie chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
it was a good story thank you
SerenaDeb chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Another great story. Yes, I definitely will keep reading.

Loved the way both Tim and Tony's chapters finished with the same sentence. Very clever.
Barb chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
So, when do we get the follow-up where either Tony fesses up to the lie or McGee inadvertantly or maybe on purpose lets the information spill. I think it would be amusing if Timmy spilled the beans trying to get out of his own punishment. I can see the look on Tony's face now!
VictorianChik chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I like this story. I haven't been following NCIS too much lately, but I'm getting cable with DVR this weekend so I plan to start recording the show and watching regularly.

I had trouble figuring out the narrator at first until I realized that the narrator changed for every chapter. I like that style, so we can see several POVs instead of just one. I like Tony's thoughts at the end of this chapter, too. His character always interested me because he was so goofy and teenager-ish and hormonal, but I felt that under all that teasing attitude was a lot of pain and insecurity. He seemed to always be saying "I'm joking around so much because you won't like me if the laughter stopped."

I haven't read any of your other stories about NCIS. Are they supposed to follow each other in any particular order? In this story, Gibbs knows Tony hates switches so I'm guessing that was alluded to in a previous story. Ah, well, more for me to read. I'll have something to keep me busy while I wait for the guy to install the cable . . .

Please keep writing.
LC Rabb chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
I LOVE this story! Such a fun read, and so incredibly well-written. And I loved seeing the opposing points of view! Please tell me you're planning on a sequel soon! I can't wait to see how Gibbs will react if he ever finds out the truth!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
ooh ooh write one about gibbs finding out about the lie! lol please?
Mara91 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Hey I love your story!

Tonys thoughts are so cute.

Please could you write a story in which Tony talks with Gibbs about his fears and problems? I would love to read how both of them act and react!

Bye

Mara
GibbsFan chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
loved your points on Tony's "vantaga point". man tony is going to be in so much trouble when gibbs finds out his little secret. i like the sibling rivilry. i also like the line of how gibbs was leaving one son to check on another. great chapter! please give us more!
AislingK chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Oh, please tell me that you're going to deal with Tony's lie soon...I'm in absolute agony here watching him tie himself in knots, and Tony was never really good at solving his own problems.