Reviews for Lady Kuchiki
sky chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
please continue the story.

I have been waiting too long for the next chapter

would you have the time for this sotry

sky chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
when the next chapter come out?

i'm waiting

plese update soon

candyredlove chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
omg plz update this! im dying from suspense!
20z20 chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
I really love this story. I read all 13 chapters in 1 day. You really have to update soon. I also love your writing style.
anonymous chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
wow, this is 1 of the best byakuya/hisana stories i have ever read! sadly, i noticed it hasn't been updated in about half a year :( i know you're probably very busy, but i hope you can continue this story. it is in great detail and very accurate. your writing skills are very impressive, and this story is just so interesting i finished it all in 1 day. please continue and update as soon as possible!
tanithhh chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
This story was indeed the first ever Bleach fanfiction I have ever read, and still remains my favourite. I should have posted a comment long time ago, but I still hope that you will update this amazing story. Many are waiting, and we hope that you have the time to update more.
Kiyomi1999 chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
please update soon
Kiyomi1999 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
is Senbonzakura really a girl ? I thought it was a boy just like the anime ...
CrossroadsofLife chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
Nice story, I think the details fit in quite nicely with the manga plot too :D
Hakudoushi007 chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
I love this fanfiction. Simply, the best I've read to date.

Your writing brings the characters to life, making them all distinct from eachother and so much in-character that it really makes me wish this story was the official story for Hisana. I can see Hisana so well, her demeanor and smile. Even all the scenes she has with Byakkun. Wah I love those scenes the most!

If possible, can I draw fanart for this story (and possibly some comic pages)? I just have such a clear picture of some scenes so I really want to illustrate them if I can.

Of course though, I'm a student with priorities so it may or may not happen. But in case I do have time, I would really like to draw out this story on paper (or a digital canvas) and I need your permission.

Gotta run. Hoping for updates soon.

-hakudoushi007

(jeez I wish I had more to say)
Jazzabell chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Please you really have to update soon, lol. You write really well and I am realy enjoying this story thus far. I hope we get more pretty soon. Totally looking forward to it. :)
Ayla-tan chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Poor Hisana! These Shinigami are just cruel! *very angry*

Hisana did do NOTHING! NOTHING! AND she has a BABY child with her! How can anyone be so cruel and send a little INFANT to the 78th district anyway? I hate that Shinigami whatever he was called! *pure hatred*

Poor Hisana and Rukia! This is really unfair! *cries*

And poor Byakuya! I feel so sorry for him! Finally he found someone he felt comfortable around and then that person vanishes into nothingness! How cruel! *cries*

I also feel sorry for Kaien. He wanted them to get a 'good' place and now has to realze, that Hisana and Rukia have one of the worst now!

I loved the story between Byakuya and Hisana by the way, how they interacted together and how they got to know each other! It was so sweet!

Also, the story about how Hisana and Rukia ended up in such a place was...good (not that I like it THAT they ended up there, but in the sense that it was...like it could've realy hapened. And why not?)

I'm looking forward to the next chap and I wish Hisana luck with her escape, she just HAS to manage it! There is no way that it'll fair her or Rukia any good to live with Madame Konji *cries* THIS IS SO UNFAIR!

WHERE THE HELL IS THE JUSTICE THE SHINIGAMI ARE SO 'FOND' OF?

And I hope that Byakuya soon finds her! This is so sad! *cries*

Please update fast!
Ayla-tan chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Good chap At first I was like: "eh? They're in SoulSociety already? Why do they still have their chains on?"

And to be honest, I blieved that until the Hollow-Part came and they were saved by Kaien...

Good chap, nice, but confusing (as it was from Hisana's point of view)

I still love this story You have a good writing style!
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
*is crying*

That's so sad...*sob* It's so unfair!

That bastard uncle...I HATE THIS MONSTER! HOW could he! *furious*

It was so sweet, your descriptions of that little family...especially Hisana's behaviour towards Rukia and likewise...

Hisana being a noble in her 'real life'. That's interesting... that'd explain why she recognizes Byakuya by his Kenseikan

And how they treated Hisana and Rukia- unbelieveable and totally cruel *furous and VERY sad*

Poor Hisana and her family *DEPRESSED*

Good story! I like it and..well congrats!
mikamura chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
I really wanted Bya to appear and yell at those stupid shinigami! God how harsh they were with poor hisa-chan and rukia!

But it is getting better! GOD! I CAN'T WAIT!

update soon!

and good luck crepes-chan!

-mika