Reviews for Albatross Around His Neck
JackRenee chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Omg the story of the albatross is so sad and brings a whole new depth to this! 3
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Teehee! He is totally a mule!
Carling chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I really enjoyed this. There was adventure, intrigue, romance and just a smidge of angst, done just right.
Dizashe chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Wow you are amazing
You've just changed the way I see mules, and to influence a concept so completly...it really talks about your skill.
But you left me wondering about what Draco said about his form in the end, can you explain it to me please?
goodbye
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Not a bad little story and for it I give you: five bronze stars.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Charlie Raey chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
woah! I LOVE HARRY AND DRACO IN THIS! Harry's form was expected, but ordinary, and it took me a few paragraphs to like it. But this was incredible! LOVE IT
0smo0 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I really understood what Draco said about an animal having differents meanings. In Brazil is not a good thing be called by a mule, it is the same as a dumb and stubborn person. Because of this popular belief I couldn't appreciate Harry's animal form... XD But I loved Draco's one! Thanks for sharing!
Aynessa chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I love Animagus fics, because it's always interesting to see the author's perspective on what animal each character would be. I really like the concept of Draco as an albatross...it does seem rather fitting for him. Harry as a mule...I dunno, it fits his stubborn nature but not much else, despite Draco's words, at least in my opinion. I've always heard that mules were slow and stupid and stubborn. I think, if a hooved creature were Harry, it would probably be a winged horse. Horses are fiercely stubborn, but also loyal and intuitive, and strong but graceful. I rather think that fits him more but, again, that could just be my perception.

Either way- fantastic story! Love it.
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Great! I never would have guessed a mule but you really made it fit! Absolutely loved it. The ministry politics were well done, and I like how you have Harry on a better trajectory with Draco and private investigating.

Wonderful story. :)
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This story is fantastic! The ministry politics, how well Draco and his business are described, and Draco's observations of Harry's animal traits are all wonderful.
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
he was a mule!...hahahaha I didn't expect that...another great story, I do enjoy yours so very much.
jajo chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
harry is a mule? i'm still laughing.
Gwenh chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
What can I say beyond wonderful, well-written, great plot and wonderful character views. I'm pleased that I found this fantastic piece of work. I can say with certainty that I will be revisting this amazing story often.
TheBeauty chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I love it. It's simply ingenious how you made your plot which left me yearning for every next word of it. I was whooping for the Drarry team from the very beginning, so it wasn't much of a surprise that I couldn't wait to find out how the situation will evolve. And finally I had my happy ending. I just wonder if Draco has now any clients since a lot of them turned out to be send there by a new Dark Lady.

Cheers ;D
rictusEMpra.J chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Ahhhh that was so nice.

It was so nice to have an actual plot (and an interesting, engaging one at that!) in amongst all that sexual tension.

So THANK YOU for a very well written, very entertaining read :D