Reviews for Constellations
sasusaku3623649 chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Please please please continue !
SasuSaku993 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
You got it right! Believe me. I've read the book so many times. I've got all my favorite parts memorized. That just happens to be one of the parts. I've got to admit when I first read the summary I thought this story would be stupid. I've got nothing against Twilight. I've been a fan of it since I picked the book up in my seventh grade class. That was when it was just the first book and the movie talks hadn't started yet. I'm a Twi-hard fan. Stephanie Meyer is one of my favorite authors. Anyways back to my original point. I've read other Twi-like stories that frankly weren't any good at all. I love your take on the story though. I am curious though. Who is supposed to be based on who? I'm having a hard time figuring it out. Except for Neji, frankly I've got him in Rosalie's role. I honk Tenten could be like a mixture of Alice and Emmet. I'm not sure. I'd love to hear what you have to say on this so I hope you will take the time to answer my questions. Thanks! Btw I really like your story.
betty69blue chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
lmao! thats the funniest image ever. update soon! i really like this!
In Stiches chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
so...when's the new chap coming out?
SinkingShips1896 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
It's been FOREVER since I've read this.

I'm SO sorry.

I almost forgot how much I loved this story.

ALMOST.

Haha,

:D
SCB2011 chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
I've been reading this story about since you first started and the website wouldn't let me review. I would be in the middle of typing it and the computer would freeze D:

Anyways, when are you going to update? I really REALLY like this story.
Cherry1315 chapter 12 . 2/6/2009
Wow, I'm really enjoying this story!

If you are finishing it soon, I highly suggest (and hope) that you do make a sequel (even if it took you forever to do one, because you don't have the time to do so straight away, you still should sometime!) because there are a few things that people would probably like to see stretched out overtime (like, for example, Sasuke being a vampire!).

So, anywho, I love your story! And can't wait till the next chapter! :D:D

Update soon! :D

(P.s. Nicely done how Sakura said that she loves Sasuke too and then his reaction to it. It was very cute!) :)
candyluver chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
...wtf is wrong with Sasuke and dammit. Karin should die. Hmph. I hate her character...
candyluver chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Interesting!
BlackElement7 chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
Wow. What a wonderful way to... um... make a Twilight-based story un-Twilight-ish. Does that make any sense...? Anyway, great job!
Laura-chan chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
Wow : It always shocks me when people "treat me like a star" ahahah. I'm glad you like my stories, that makes me so happy :)

I really loved this chapter - it's awesome to read about Sasuke on Sakura's back, ahaha, hilarious! I have a little request - I'd like to read more smut if it's possible ;)
CelestialMaidenofSilence chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Wow late update sorry about that. You should be honored though, I'm taking time away from watching the election results to review tonight. This election is historic...so historic that I'm not even studying for my Islams and the Crusades test tomorrow which may prove disastrous. Anyways LOVE the chapter. I liked it a lot. The idea of Sasuke being carried on Sakura's back was ridiculous but also extremely funny. I liked the fact that you pulled away from the Sasuke/Sakura stuff long enough to show how the Hatake's are in fact a family. Kind of sad that you're considering not doing the response to reviews anymore. I've enjoyed talking to you. Alright looking forward to the next chapter. Sorry another short review...but college makes your life extremely hectic and the election isn't helping!
chibi-fyed chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
luv ur story n_n
mangamaniacgurl chapter 12 . 10/30/2008
I nearly died laughing when I imagined Sasuke on SAkura's back.

And is the lazy Hatake finally becoming overprotective? * gasps * But that's Neji's job! Speaking of which, it might be interesting to bring up the 'Nejika' story at some other time in the future. That was.. genius.. * bows down in awe of the almighty Vampyre Heartbreak *

I can't wait for the nest chapter! Ja ne
I Wish I Was A Dinosaur chapter 12 . 10/29/2008
Yeah, the whole name thing just kinda happened.

Nice chapter. Update soon.

Dont' feel like writing much else.

The image of Sasuke no her back is so hilarious. It makes me giggle to think of it. :3