Reviews for What If
MockingbirdWings chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow. This was so intense yet strangely beautiful.
Gfcem chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I do think this is the way Deb would take it, you wrote it very well, though it did get a tad choppy towards the end. Her last line "Bastard." It totally and completely Deb and very in character, and Lundy there for support is sweet. I think it's right when Dexter says he doesn't think it's something Deb could come back from. And then when you write, "I can't let Debra down anymore than Harry." It makes you think that even though when she learns the truth she'll hate him, he's willing to risk it to keep her safe.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Good.
Rissika chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'd prefer thing that Deb will be at shocked and fell betrayed at first but next she will come to terms with it, like it the book.

I'm also glad that Lundy is with her.

Really good story!

I wish you will write more ;)
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
You know what? I really liked this. I've been searching all over for some good Deb/Lundy fanfiction and though this isn't what I was technically looking for, I really liked it. There are too few good authors in Dexter fandom so I'm totally THRILLED I've found on.

I've often thought about what would happen if Deb found out and this reaction rings startlingly true. You write her very well.

As for crit, I think there's one instance where you use too instead of to? But whatever, that totally doesn't matter in the grand scheme of OMG I LOVE THIS and am going to seek you out over on lj because YAY! you write House and YAY you write Iron Man. YAY ALL OVER THE PLACE!
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I really liked it... realistic and vivid and emotional. Kudos!
mike91848 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Good insight. I like your style and this slant on Dexter's thoughts.
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 1 . 9/9/2008