Reviews for Trust Inc
Rainshadow999 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I have to tune people out sometimes too. I'll listen so long as people don't go rambling about how awesome everything is. Not talk about psychological problem? I don't think I'll listen too well…
Anyway I love this fanfic, I'm not one for Hodgins getting therapy but I love it when they're hanging out together…XD
Yabbit chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
lol love nap time

:P
Greytune chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Is this the end? Because I love your insight in Hodgins mind concerning Zack and Angela - it really is a wonder he didn't join Zack in the Looney Bin.
Greytune chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
"Because Zach is NOT a bad plotline!"

Ironic, huh? That's exactly what he has become. Damn Hart Hanson. Double damn for breaking Hodgela up. Triple damn for making BB's love and caring evolve into simple lust. And a fourth damn for making the show slowly die.
SassyCassie08 chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
I am soo hooked. I think it's a shame the way the series handled the Hodgins/Angela split and it's good to see someone giving Jack the attention he deserves! Please continue, even if you do give up on the show (I hope not) *don't* let this wither ad die. Especially on a cliff hanger like that!
Starlite1 chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Very interesting, and a great look into Hodgins' head once again :D Great job!
Karma22 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
And you just stopped it there? NO I want to know what it is that he has to do! And i want to know what is going on with Jack! You can't just stop it there!
damnitw chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
like it
Alex Redstone chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
great chapter...i kept imagining his mentor as being Gordon Gordon, but I am not sure if that was who it was supposed to me...hehe I miss Gordon Gordon
Josie Belle Barnstormer chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
This Deleted Scene raises arresting ideas for further plot elaboration. However, for a gross amateur (this reader), the psychological tennis feels a little too extensive.

As usual, this author's ability to create natural dialogue, pull out important details and play purposefully with language make this scene a pleasure to read.
iscariot chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
I don't know why you struggled with this so - it's a very good vignette.
iscariot chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
You might not like writing dialogue-only chapters but, nevertheless, it was still well done.
LeahElizabeth chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
This is a great story and it really makes me feel for Hodgins. Poor guy.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I really like this. Like, really. Hodgins has some serious dark-and-twisty closeted stuff, and I bet Sweets can read that like an open book. I would love to see something like this on the show - we don't get to see nearly enough of the periphery characters like Hodgins, Angela, and Cam. Nice work!
Morkhan chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
lol. A very interesting story. I like Sweets. He's slowly but surely growing on me, and Hodgins's interactions with him (to the point of even becoming *comfortable* with the idea of therapy) reeked of awesome. I also loved the last chapter. Poor Zack just keeps throwing everyone for a loop, and he doesn't even mean to... or does he? :-P

I feel like the only person in the world who thinks this, but I honestly think that Evil!Zack could have been a good storyline, plenty of drama and angst and mystery... if only they'd put some forethought and development into it outside of the single episode where it just sort of... happened. Oh well. Not much we can do about it now.

Anyway, this is neither the time nor the place for a rant. I have always had a soft spot for tertiary characters, and you've nailed Sweets and Hodgins, IMHO, so thanks for this. :-D