Reviews for Injury By Cooking Material
SeraphimXII chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
you have to update soon! This is just too good! I must read more! XD!

XII
Seychelles chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Please continue this story. I eagerly await further installments!
Maria chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Oh my! I do hope you update this sometime soon :) It's too good of a story to leave to collect virtual dust! I just love the plot and the way you have written it!
NK chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Hey!

That was such a HUGE cliff-hanger!

...mostly the teaser!

Ah! I am so ready for it!

I am really into this story, so please update when you can!
NK chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Despite the seriousness of the situation, I couldn't help but laugh in both of these chapters so far! Dean is still himself and Sam is adorable... But what I'm wondering is why he didn't tell Dean outright that they were brothers. I mena, he had the chance in the first chapter after he said they weren't boyfriends, but dropping the boy would make it more accurate...

That's really suspicious. He doesn't seem to have a reason that we know of yet. What a sneaky Sammy.
Darkaina chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
its been awhile, so when do you think you'll update, i really want to know, how dean will take it, being realted to Sam, or will he mind?"

its a cute story, so i'd like to know either way, if your contiuing this story or not, so please, let me know, I would like to see this fanfic, through, you have great ideas,and Dean and Sam's Chemsitery is great.
sam chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
are u ever going to update?

please do. this is the best fic ever!
Darkaina chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
please update soon, I, am very fond of this fanfic, and i hope Dean gets sam in the end so please continue if your out of ideas, just ask... i would love to contribute to this fanfic.
Classy Raven chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
hey, i was wondering are you going to update this fanfic, or am i Just holding my breath email me back at . either way,

Thanx
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
hahahaha,awesome! go wincest LOL
Minakashun chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
The fic is great!

please update soon

hugs!
Emmalee chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Omg it's so good can't wait to see what happens! Update soon.
classy Raven chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
update this as soon as possible, i want to know what happens, does Dean still love Sam- that way, what is Dean's reaction. will Dean want to go back to his past self, come on, upadate alreay... I'll give you a cookie, (chibi water eye... pleze
shadowglove chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS, WOW. I FEEL SO BAD FOR BOTH OF THE BOYS! LOL
KataangSoKai11 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
OMG this story is so good! Update soon! )
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »