Reviews for Injury By Cooking Material
Missy Padalecki chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
OMG! I LOVED IT! I really hope that when you continue this story (and please make it soon) that you have sammy be bottom. That would just make the whole story AMAZING! Update soon please!
Tomorrows Dust chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Coowl Definitely liking it :)

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
lttlbrat93 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
is sammy going to tell dean that their brothers

or is he going to back out

Update soon plz plz plz plz

CANT WAIT
elfwarrior87 chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
OMG I love this story. It's worse case scenario times 10. With Dean doing everything in his power to get Sam into bed with him. I almost feel bad for Sam in this chapter, but not really just because I like to see him squirm. It's adorible and hilarious. I love Dean!
Blood White Panther chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
It's amazing to me that you can take a heavy topic like serious memory loss and turn it into something so light-hearted and funny. I especially loved the bits about "stubbornly not taking the hint to get lost, you’re being creepy" and "In the distance, he can practically hear puppies weeping." Great job with this chapter.

Looking forward to more,

~Panther

P.S. Sammy is digging himself a deeper hole every time he doesn't say anything. Dean is forming a serious emotional attachment to Sammy and, yeah, it's all going to disappear, but Sam's memories won't. I can't help but worry about them a little-please don't break them too badly.
Angels And Airwaves chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
AH.

that was so good.

can't wait for an update.

:]
liarscope chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
yeay! looking forward to more!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
I'm really liking this story right now. Love the way you wrote Dean, Sam and Bobby. Very realistic...they are like their characters. Even though Sam really should have told Dean the truth...it's hilarious reading Sam's reactions to the new Dean. Write more...I can't wait for the next update :)
Azzy494 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Great so far! Poor Sam he really should have told Dean the truth but it's funnier this way. Please update again soon!
lttlbrat93 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
cool

sam in denial is cute

woah cant wait for the next update
SushiBar chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Haha! Dean...he makes me laugh! I am still on season 1 here in the .
Blood White Panther chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
This continues to be really awesome! Also, I totally loved the 'Monster Movie' episode, but for some reason my brother didn't really like it. I guess maybe 15 is too young to appreciate the magic of black and white tv?

~Panther

P.S. Loved it when Bobby called Sam a wuss. He SO is.
elfwarrior87 chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Sam's in denial. He just doesn't want to see dean like that though he knows he likes the extra attention. I love how Dean hits on him without a concern in the world and was pouty when Sam suggested he go clubbing to find a girl. Now they get to be alone. So sweet.
Miko Jasmine chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Great chapter! The tension is really building! I can't wait for more! :-)
lttlbrat93 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
hey great story i cant wait for the special time

yay halloween yay happy birthday

cant wait for this