Reviews for Injury By Cooking Material
Oh, I love how you write Bobby! He's amazing :D
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
:D OH MY GOD, SPN WINCEST HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER. VERY PROMISING
FB Edit chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
awesome! please update soon, the sotry is really interesting. (Dean's shameless flirting makes me giggle)
SpasticSkittle chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
holy cow! thats awesome! me n my best friend r bein sam and dean. i'm bein dean and my friend is bein sam. we're gonna be 'possesed' cuz when dean was a demon in his dream it was so hott! wooh! update soon! :D
LizzieJoe chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
o

xx
SushiBar chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Oh dear!I am so curious about what's next! I need more Wincest. I've been watching the first season now and in the last episode there was such a MOMENT...Ah god...
Blood White Panther chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Wow, what a lovely suprise... This is totally awesome and I absolutely can't wait for the next chappie! I really liked the line: "The sudden, guilty feeling of keeping Dean in the dark about his past tingles up his spine like ants on his neck." Also, Dean has to forget anything that might happen while they're preparing the spell if he wants his old memories back? I sense the potential for a major angst factor...

Panther
Dean's evil little hunter chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Ugh! I'm dying to know what happens in ch4 i read the teaser and squealed. lol. This chapter wuz good, Dean comming down stairs in a furry bathrobe and messed up hair might be funnier than when Jensen danced around in the commono on 'Blonde' lol.

Oh, I'm dressin up as a chick version of Dean Winchester 4 halloween by the way. I got his ring, necklace, bracelets from season 1 and the one from seasons 2-now. Then it's just leather jacket, jeans n boots-can go to my closet for that. lol
elfwarrior87 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
I still love dean hitting on sam. It's amusing. Sam's story kind of sucked and was kind of sappy, but I do give his credit for the spur of the moment answer. It worked. I liked dean's comment about sam being his uncle, I was like well no not quite. close though. What will Sam do when 3 month are up and he has to giove dean back his memories? I can alot of things happening with that. Good luck

Love the idea of the cotume! that rocks!
tori kennedy chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
I shoul feel guilty I like it
Deactivate Please chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
haha!

that's completely brilliant!

can't wait for an update :D
Dean's evil little hunter chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Ha! I can see Bobby wackin' Sam over the head with a wisk. lol. That's funny.
elfwarrior87 chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Dean hitting on Sam is fuuny. Poor Bobby doesn't know what to do with them either making it even more funny. This story rocks. I liked the line of when Sam was walking to the kitchen to have a talk with Bobby were it like he was "someone fighting their way through a waist-deep swamp". Great imagrey there.
Blood White Panther chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
"Bobby grabs a whisk that’s lying on the countertop and promptly thumps Sam on top the head with it." Lol. That's really awesome. Totally had me chuckling out loud. More please?
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »