Reviews for Rosebud
phoegon chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
erm...i'm lost for words...

i can not describe how brillaint that last chapter was.

it really was a great ending to the whole story!

shame you finished it there, but still loved it hope you do more fanfics like this!

thanks for posting the last chapter,

phoegon
Mrs.Jacob Black 3 chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
OMG wow this is like REALLY good.

Plz dont stop writing.

Poor Rosalie.

Cant wait to read next chapter! :)
asiam994 chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
haha rosebud is a reservation in south dakota
Princess of Storms chapter 4 . 11/25/2008

MandKxo chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
WOW. W-O-W.

this is really good !
Popcornx3Paigey chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
That was so real, so... I can't even describe. Great job.
phoegon chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
OME!

this story is fantastic

Poor Rosalie she really didn't deserve it. she just wanted to be human and that got taken away from her and now she is a vampire she has to live with the memories.

thanks for writing about what happend to her there are many stories like this but this is the best so far!

i loved the end when she says:

"Hello, Royce," I crooned in my sultry voice, "I'll give you all I've got."

i was like omg go rose. revenge is sweet.

especially when he said it and hurt her and now she said it back to him and hurts him that was great to put it at the end.

you rock!

phoegon
Rica chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I love this story- i think i reviewed this previously- but i just read your third chapter. Its wonderfully written, and you stayed true to the original character's dispositions. Can't wait for more!

-rica
DangerouslyUnbalanced chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Happy Birthday!...right? I think your birthday is today. Oh well great story I would have read it sooner but I've been kind of busy oh well.

Update soon!

Jenn
luna-piscis chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Wow, this is really good! You've created a really realistic Rosalie. Please write more soon! :D
Abby chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I like it...I know it's been done before, but it's still a really interesting storyline. keep it up :)
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Wow, that was really good. I really like the way that you expressed her feelings. I've never seen a story written from this point of view before, I don't think.
Sarah 3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
is really good,definetly one of the better fanfics ive read.i think you should continue with doiong a really good it up!
rica chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I really enjoyed it! I had been wishing someone would write about Rosalie's past, from her perspective. I liked the way Rosalie described her annoyance with Dr. Cullen, and how he could have been so much popular, liked, respected, but he simply chose not to be- when thats all she cared about. I thought that was especially creative. Can't wait for more! Kudos.