Reviews for Wake the Devil
Velasa chapter 1 . 2/6
Absolutely gorgeous stuff, fantastic depiction of the Boss completely in her element and why she's called The Joy.
Aurora Firestorm chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
A definitely interesting story! I like it; it's well-written and the characters are neat. (Though I can't see The Joy being so cavalier as in the start.) I'd like to see more!
Tom chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I love it :D

You should write more BossxSorrow
CF chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I really hope that you write more JoyxSorrow. You write them so well!
MadManc chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
You have no idea how happy this just made me :D
Selene Jeager chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I like. :) I love Joy x Sorrow and out in the middle of a battle, I love it very good. A few spelling errors to take into notice in the writes P.O.V. though.

Please in posting another chapter?
The Pocketwatch chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was a very interesting chapter. I must say, you did a great job throwing us straight into the action. You did a nice job staying true to the characters, despite what little we know about The Sorrow. I'd be interested in hearing more about what you think of The Sorrow's abilities, as that description was fairly unique, but it seemed somewhat awkwardly worded.

Sorry if the review sucked, I'm just trying to help. I think you'd appreciate that a little more than "ZOMG SO GUD UPD8 NAO!11", so I tried to go the extra mile.
Random Prophet chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Holy crap, man. I just got into MGS recently and I was like HM, I WONDER IF THERE IS ANY BOSS/SORROW OUT THERE and the rest of the internet was like NO YOU CANNOT HAS and I was sad.

AND THEN I FOUND THIS.

AND IT WAS AMAZING.

SERIOUSLY THIS BRIGHTENED MY DAY LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE.

A WOULD READ AGAIN
AinSoph chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I love how this is written, and i also love the fact that it's about The Boss - who is one of my favorite's in the history of video games. :)