Reviews for The End of Destiny
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Good ending.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
mapetite16 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Next chapter all Lionel and Martha! YOU GOT THAT! UPDATE! Thanks, bro. Great job!
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Please, Jor-El, let Clark regain his powers.
celticgothhardy chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
I hope so! I also hope the Jor-El gets back to his senses. Don't leave me there, update soon. I can't stand to see the guys in peril.
superlc529 chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
This is a pretty cool story, a little AU but good all the same. However, all of the spelling mistakes and having the question mark after the person's name who asked the question is really distracting. You know like, "Who's here," asked Clark?". It should really be "Who's here?," asked Clark. It just looks much better and isn't as weird to read. Also it would be a good idea to let someone proofread it and help get rid of the spelling errors.

This is a great story just needs tiny improvements like the spelling and where the punctuation is... :)

I love how you brought in Bruce/Batman and how he called Bart, "Flash" maybe now they'll call him that. I love how this is also a CLOIS story. I hope Jor-El gives Clark his powers back and they can save everybody. LONG LIVE CLOIS AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
celticgothhardy chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Can I ask? Are you a fan of the old Batman series? Because I'm kind of thinking at the end of the story, you're going to go 'Join us next time. Same Super site, Same Super people.'

I think you have the characters down well. It will be interesting to read what Clark can do without his powers or whether or not he'll get them back.

Oh, and did you purposely call Impulse Speedy? Was it a reference or Batman just being well... I don't know what he's being.
mapetite16 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
You have to update! I want to read more!
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Who exactly knows that Batman is Bruce in this fic? Will any of Batman's rogues appear?
mapetite16 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
HAHAHAHA...I KNOW WHO IT IS! Update again bro, I can't wait to read what else you have.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Now that Clark doesn't have powers, how will Lois believe he once had them in the first place? Please update. And I guess that man is Lionel. Or Jonathan. Please update.
d chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I always enjoy a good reveal, so keep going!