Reviews for Digimon Tamers EXE
HeliX Sol chapter 28 . 6/6
This was a good story, I can't wait to make my own story like this. It'll be similar, but VERY different.
HeliX Sol chapter 20 . 6/6
By all circumstances Digimon shouldn't be able to enter the real world, yet they can. So the NetNavis should be able to enter the real world through the same portals as the humans and Digimon.
HeliX Sol chapter 19 . 6/6
They shouldn't be too surprised, it's a lot like Cross Fusion. Although you also could've had the NetNavis and Digimon merge into the "Ultimate" level forms and then Cross Fuse with their operators, then they couldn've all three fought as one. Then again, I could make my own alternate version of this story and do that myself. What do you think?
HeliX Sol chapter 18 . 6/6
Knightmon isn't "Adult" level, it's "Perfect."
HeliX Sol chapter 17 . 6/6
Kind of late in the story, but in order for Impmon having Beelzemon as an "Ultimate" form to make sense, IceDevimon would be the ideal "Adult" form since it can Digivolve into SkullSatamon and then Beelzemon without DNA or "Jogress" Digivolution. Boogiemon doesn't even Digivolve from Impmon in the first place, unless it's in the video or card games, which don't count.
HeliX Sol chapter 11 . 6/6
Matrix Digivolution was how they got to their "Perfect" forms, Biomerge is to get to "Ultimate." I used the quotations because, again, I prefer the English dub names.
HeliX Sol chapter 1 . 6/6
The names are confusing me... I'm used to the English version... -_-"
Good start though...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
ffdgbtrsny bstr
heewon chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
Yeah! I like this story so much!
seanzilla115 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
omg,this is !,I LOVE DIGIMON AND MEGAMAN CROSSOVER STORIES!
The Writer Of Fate chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Gratuitous Japanese NOT necessary. -_-

I understand your desire to use the Japanese names, but the prefixes...it just looks silly and out of place here. Granted, as much as I wish I know the language, I don't outside of a few rather common phrases, so add that to the list of reasons why Japanese doesn't belong in an English fanfiction without at least a translation in the Author's Notes at the bottom for reference.

I wish I could have caught this story sooner and nipped this problem in the bud before you went and made a fool of yourself. No offence, but I just don't like it.
krourou2 chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
I'm glad I know the English equivalents of the digivolution stages and the digimon's names. It's convenient, seeing as most other American Digimon fans would be extremely confused. :)
krourou2 chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
i knew instantly that Quinlongmon was speaking in old English. I read "Backyard Dragon", which is about a Welsh dragon from the fifteenth century who winds up in twentieth-century Massachusetts, and how a boy and his friends get him home. It's better than it sounds, but I can't remember who wrote it. Anyways, the dragon, despite being Welsh, speaks fluent English, although it's the old version... Just a few words, and I knew it was old English.
sirius1696 chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
I think that the story is the chapter is missing something. Black Rose didn't get to get use matrix digivolution. Even though palmon's mega is Rosemon. And MiyuMiyu didn't use matrix to get cherubimon from antylomon. Tory dosen't have a digimon. He deserves one. And a place in thi story as a tamer Alnog with Meiru.
krourou2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
"kouyousetsuu" is Japanese. The American equivalent is "Diamond Storm".
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »