Reviews for Digimon Tamers EXE
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
ffdgbtrsny bstr
Magnakeldeo chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
Yeah! I like this story so much!
seanzilla115 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
omg,this is !,I LOVE DIGIMON AND MEGAMAN CROSSOVER STORIES!
The Writer Of Fate chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Gratuitous Japanese NOT necessary. -_-

I understand your desire to use the Japanese names, but the prefixes...it just looks silly and out of place here. Granted, as much as I wish I know the language, I don't outside of a few rather common phrases, so add that to the list of reasons why Japanese doesn't belong in an English fanfiction without at least a translation in the Author's Notes at the bottom for reference.

I wish I could have caught this story sooner and nipped this problem in the bud before you went and made a fool of yourself. No offence, but I just don't like it.
krourou2 chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
I'm glad I know the English equivalents of the digivolution stages and the digimon's names. It's convenient, seeing as most other American Digimon fans would be extremely confused. :)
krourou2 chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
i knew instantly that Quinlongmon was speaking in old English. I read "Backyard Dragon", which is about a Welsh dragon from the fifteenth century who winds up in twentieth-century Massachusetts, and how a boy and his friends get him home. It's better than it sounds, but I can't remember who wrote it. Anyways, the dragon, despite being Welsh, speaks fluent English, although it's the old version... Just a few words, and I knew it was old English.
sirius1696 chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
I think that the story is the chapter is missing something. Black Rose didn't get to get use matrix digivolution. Even though palmon's mega is Rosemon. And MiyuMiyu didn't use matrix to get cherubimon from antylomon. Tory dosen't have a digimon. He deserves one. And a place in thi story as a tamer Alnog with Meiru.
krourou2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
"kouyousetsuu" is Japanese. The American equivalent is "Diamond Storm".
krourou2 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
... Are they the same digimon from Tamers? If so, Terriermon should be a tiny bit more sarcastic. Seriously, watch the American version. I'm not sure if the Japanese version depicts him as being so sarcastiic, but I feel more cofortable with a sarcastic Terriermon. Unfortunately, this story is completed, and therefore is unlikely to be edited (although I would do it just to make sure I spelled everything correctly and it doesn't make them too Mary-Sueish... unfortunately, I fail at making characters fit their personalities given by their creators, therefore they turn out to be Mary-Sues a lot of the time... No, I don't have an account on any fanfic websites...)
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 28 . 12/20/2008
Do you think you can make a sequel of this story, featuring Netto, Rockman and Guilmon, along with some others, going to Duo's home planet, to investigate it, and find a way to connect its network, to the one of SciLab's, with appearances of Aki-chan, Colonel, Iris, and "CaluTrill" (Calumon and Trill merged together as an angelic DigiNavi hyrbid)?

Just curious, that's all.

Or maybe you can try to make a and Yu-Gi-Oh crossover, there Netto's been sent to Domino City, Japan, in an alternate world, involving Netto learning how to play Duel Monsters by Yugi and his grandpa?

Instead of letting Year 200X be in the future, let it be an alternate form of present.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure of fantastic moments to help you out with your story, by giving support through reviews!

P.S.

It's not the number of reviews that makes the popularity, but the belief and confidence in yourself! So, you can start to continue with your story about Dinosaur Planet.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 27 . 12/17/2008
Do you think you can let Aki-chan appear in the next chapter?

I bet the Digimon would enjoy being around dancing to her music, with Netto (along with some other guys, maybe) & the females making a sing-a-long with Aki!

Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 26 . 12/16/2008
Shouldn't you've brought in Zero ARMS Grani, so Netto could access the Crimson Mode for Dukemon?

Anyway, good luck!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 25 . 12/16/2008
Good luck, an keep ging on!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 24 . 12/11/2008
Good luck, and keep going on!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 23 . 12/6/2008
Good work; keep it up!

But, how come you didn't name this story of yours " Tamers, instead?"

It would've made it seems to be like an actual season of the anime.