Reviews for Four Souls
Amanda chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
This is good I thought it was a good Idea to start from the back then this Fanfiction cuaght my eye and its great so far you must continue I want to see where this goes ne.

Amanda
oldestmaiden chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
Powerful emotions. Can't wait to read the rest. GIGGLE GIGGLE Although I have to until you write them. Oh, well, you know what I mean.
Aisling Blond chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
this is a great story, can you finish it. . .?
Aisling Blond chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
this is a great story, can you finish it. . .?
Jade chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
aack!
so good! i luv ur story!
plz update!
Twin Kats chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
You need to update this story, like seriously soon! It;s been over two months, man, I wanna find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Umm...I really like your story, so please get new chapters up I beg you. Well can't wait.
pokey chapter 5 . 1/24/2002
Very, very cool. Wonderful story, I hope you continue. And maybe the chapters don't have cliff hangers but the little previews for the next chapter are just like cliff hangers.
Senay chapter 5 . 12/25/2001
Oooh! This is getting better and better. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nim chapter 5 . 12/24/2001
I just love this fic! I also love this preview you included! Can't wait for the next chapter.
An Angel-Chan who's too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 12/24/2001
Ohhh! Gomen, gomen, gomen! I've been reading this since it was first posted, and I finally decide to review! Aaa! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens when Kagome jumps into the well! *DUNDUNDUN!* The suspense! Well, keep up the great work! And Merry Christmas! *Looks at a plushie-shaped package* Ohh... please be an Inu-chan one... -'
gwkitty chapter 5 . 12/24/2001
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Please do hurry and come out with the next part as soon aas you can! I really like what you have going on here! It's really neat-o! I'm enjoying every bit of it! (Even though it's short!) I really really like it! Merry Christmas!
gwkitty chapter 4 . 12/24/2001
Wah! Waah! Waah! I love this! I can't waait to read the next chapter! This is so good so far!
Akara chapter 5 . 12/24/2001
Wow! I like this story! Its original! _ I look forward to the next chapter! Keep the good work up! Jaa!
Lazuli chapter 5 . 12/24/2001
*eyes go wide* Ooohh.. I want MORE! *grins sheepishly* MORE, you hear me? *pouts* and I can't read anything for a week! *wails* _~ I like these parts you dealt out to us, they were VERY good!