Reviews for Doctor Donna
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Hey, this is Emily from lab here! I thought I would start on one of your short stories first and the name Donna caught my eye! Haha, I like Doctor Who! I really like this story, and the style of writing makes it feel like we're watching this all from Donna's viewpoint. Another refreshing story has been read-I will definitely try to read more of your stories and look forward to more of your work in the future! :)

PS I think Donna's my favorite companion. The romance with Rose was nice and all, but I prefer the camaraderie between the Doctor and Donna.
fallingstarr chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Like.
VeraSorger chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved this story. The thought of having Donna never know how important she was or what she did is so sad! Thanks for writing this. It helped make it a little better. :-D And I LOVE yor writing style!
Souzou the Insane chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*Huge Doctor Who fan here*

It's been a while since I've seen that season finale, but this really had me smiling. I actually have imagined that Donna would act that way afterward. Almost exactly like this, in fact Given the amount of knowledge, there had to be at least a fraction of it leaking out from subconscious to conscious (especially through dreams!). My friends and I had actually theorized that Donna might even be able to take on more scientific jobs or at least be much more skilled with electronics. The only temp that could figure out how to reboot the system and rewire the routers! XD
tectrices chapter 1 . 9/13/2008