Reviews for The Wolverine Werewolf
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
imhotep... awesome these stories... hilarious you... maybe biggest fan me... enamored also love wolverine. MORE! ...please
TheShadowArchitect chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I love the part where you describe the chaos and how the students reacted to it. Also the instance of whump, pointless but surprisingly (not really though, you know me) satisfying. Couldn't stop laughing.

-SV
wolvies neko chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I love love ur iron man & wolvie stories! The crossovers r great & i hope u write MANY more. Who doesnt love givin gruff old wolvie a hard time? (other than the ones within claws reach...)Keep on writing!
Ratdogtwo chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
lol anthor funny story. Yah those things are hard to catch. But I always not only had to worry about the teeth and claws but could really hurt were the wips from its tail.
demonfoxkit chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
aw this is cute! i love it _ and i love logan can't wait for the next chap aww i love iguanas
JimandSteve chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Haha, Logan's so funny XD I love how he's all awkward and uncomfortable around people, but you can't help but love him! Good Job!
draculalucard chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
awesome! i luvd it! you should do one on christmas next!
MidLifeCrisis chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hey, I recognize this from Madamdreamweaver's site! I'm the author of Wolverine's Don't and you've read any of my stuff here on FFN, you know I have two versions of these stories. It's fun to edit for Bev's site and a challenge to keep Wolverine in character and 'clean'.

Nice to see you posting up here. The site desperately needs good quality writers. I hope you'll be able to submit stories regularly. Cute little story.

Regards,

MLC [(Dee)
Matteic chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
*rolls on floor laughing*

Great fic ! I'm sure Logan didn't imagine having fun at Halloween. And as a Professor, he's... special !
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008