Reviews for Cell Phones in the Desert
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awe this was awesome! Great one shot!
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was great! Poor Tony I would want to go home too if I were him! Anyway, great job loved it!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw this was cute! Please make another chapter! Like him coming home, that would b nice to see him and Pepper reunite:)
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh, this was sad and funny and really cute all at the same time! I loved this one shot. I hope you keep them coming! Keep up the good work!

Deirdre
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I really enjoyed your take on what happened between the point Tony was rescued to him coming home. I think you got it right that his emotions would be that close to the surface for him. I loved how you had Tony tell Rhodey that he doesn't take good care of him like Pepper does. I think that really showed how much Tony needs and wants Pepper in his life.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Didn't I JUST leave you a compliment on ANOTHER story? :: lol :: Wow, you're really crankin' 'em out, aren't ya? ;) And THIS fic is definitely NOT an exception to your awesome and in-character writing skillz! :)

I always wondered wat happened to tony and rhodey on the way back state-side, so this is a very belivable side-trip-cum-pitstop for them. Nice job, mate! :) especially luv'd the tony's rundown of pepper's beside manner. a hilariosly true, yet also VERY poignent, statement... :: grin ::

two thumbs up! :)

~your pal,

Sharma
Lady Skywalker13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This seemed totally out of character for them, but it was still so amazingly wonderful! I loved it!