Reviews for The Cullens Discover Mad Libs
violet chapter 20 . 7/4
You should write a story about the Cullen's playing pranks on the volturi.
I know it's probably to late but maybe you could get Emmett to ask to have the talk with Charlie. Or you could get Alice to die his air hot pink in his sleep. Or get Edward to pretend he is in love with Charlie.
Lilly chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
HI
Merina Thropp chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
LOL!
bookfanatic01 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i love it. it is genius!
i luuuuuuvvv edward chapter 20 . 10/9/2009
you should put jasper and carlisle planning esme a suprise birthday party and all of them smiling at her trying not to laugh because she doesn't know yet and it could be half an hour before the party starts and emmet ate the cake so they have to make a last minute esme gets freaked out when she finds out it was a real dead dolphin
OneFrighteningLittleMonster123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hey, Thanks for entering my contest. This story has made me laugh so hard so far and I am looking forward to finishing it

LaceyCamille chapter 21 . 9/17/2009
Great chapter! Can you promote the story What Edward Didn't Know by LaceyCamille. It would mean so much to me and I would be glad to return to the favor.
Obsidian-Orchid chapter 21 . 8/16/2009
aww no new chapter? but it wuz my b-day yesterday :(
LoveJohnMayer chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
Totally hilarious! I really enjoyed reading this story, I couldn't stop laughing!

Update soon!

LJM :)
Midnight Ghost chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
KK
Obsidian-Orchid chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
this was the bes story EVER! and ive read alot of fanfictions so ur really good. and for ways to annoy charlie you could have them pour chocolate pudding or soda or somthing inside his car so its floded and stuff. thank you so much for writing!