Reviews for First Impressions
Regia Puella chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Ah, this was beautiful! I like the way you paced everything, and how it was like a slow realization. It was just perfect.
SoulEffect chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I love the way you naturally developed their relationship.
Very cute, I enjoyed it :)
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Aww this was super cute! Loved it!
GoldfishDanYAY chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Q.Q why...why is this over? Omg, I freaking loved this...I loved it so much, i cant explain it...It would be awesome to see it from Gokudera's view, but...this was just...so awesome, I dont need it Q_Q I want more DX I support this couple!
YingYang890 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was so well-written and just so purely awesome! In fact, tears were welling up in me as I read it. Great fanfic and thanks for posting and sharing it!
Spirit kagome chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great story! :D
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is quite cute. They make a great couple.
oliviaotakusama101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
why you make my heart all giddy for, huh? why?

i like its deep romance, and how u wrote out their slowly, every growing feelings 4 eachother one of my fave parts was the thing about the handkercheif

but deffo the end was best and sweet. plz keeps writing more gokuharu
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Simply perfect! I love that Haru was able to see past her first impressions and realize all these little contradictions in Gokudera's personality.

Thanks for writing a wonderful piece. :)
thelovelyvengeance chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I'm in love with this. so. very. much. Second time reading this but it's been so long it feels like it's my first. It's sweet and fluffy and I think I'll read it again sometime. *tucks away in favorites*
blitszkrieg chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
3 It was really nice :) The way you had them slowly grow with each other 3
theramenfreak chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Beautifully written, as always

I was considering adding every one of your stories to my favourites, but I didn't want to spam your inbox too much, so just know that I love all of them :)
Cael05 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Haru and Gokudera's relationship developed in a very logical way. It was very believable and awww worthy. 3

Great job writing this!
mannequin.bear chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love the pairing and the story great job!
kimione chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
loved it. definitely my favourire 5986 fanfic.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »