Reviews for A Familiar Place III: A Future Untold
Nia chapter 40 . 3/20
Hiii :)
I read all three parts over the course of a week. Your writing style is remarkable and kept me totally hooked.
Part iii was a little confusing and sometimes vague, I think if I read it again , critically, I might find some plot holes, but nothing too sirius. (lol)
All three parts had brilliantly intense plots, I loved them 3
Your character development was also very realistic, unlike a lot of other Dramione fanfics where the protagonists' behavior/ change in attitude is drastically different and didn't at all seem feasible .
If I asked you for a pdf copy of the first part, would you give it to me? I won't plagiarise/share/republish/ any other rubbish, I just wish I could re-read it whenever I wanted to .
To be perfectly honest, I haven't seen better fanfiction since the days of Cassandra Clare 3
I recommended A Familiar Place to half my classmates :) good stories should be publicised!
I don'tnt really know yet how this site works, so I'm leaving behind my email id, PLEASE REPLY I HAVE MORE QUESTIONSSS -
love,
A fan.
S. Wright chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
Harry is a straight up bitch.
I have never disliked this character more until this story. He is spoilt, bullying little brat that needs a good punch to the head. I am serious, someone really need to whip his ass.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
Thank you so much. I love reading your stories. You are very talented! I hope you are feeling good , and whatever treatment you had to have helped you get better!
PastHopingFor chapter 40 . 5/22/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVED! Absolutely hands down one of my favorite series I've ever read on this site, honestly! Ahhh amazing!
walkingby521 chapter 40 . 5/27/2012
Wow. That was crazy. You tied everything up very nicely though, which I am sure was hard being that you were messing with time and space. It's sort of sad that Hermione never gets to know about the past...I'm secretly going to pretend that much later in life, over butterbeers, that Don and Draco drag out an old pensieve and expose their loony tale to Hermione. Yes, that sounds nice.

Anyway, fab job as always. I am forever impressed by you!
sjspatz19 chapter 40 . 1/15/2012
Absolutley fantastic triology loved it from start to finish. Wish it didn't have to end. Keep up the good work
Morgana Ravenheart chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
Again, I hope you/r getting/got better. You already know about my stroke, so I don't need to tell you that again. But, as I've previously said, I love the Dramione action and, having read the previous stories in the series, love the series on the whole. Your now onw of my Fvourite authors and I'm now subsrcribed. :)
Morgana Ravenheart chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
I hope your brother gets/got better. I had a stroke nearly a year ago. I was 14. I'm back to normal now, though my smile is still slightly lopsided :). I've read the other two stories in the series and 'A Familar Place Part II: The Founders story actually inspired me to right my own Founders' story,'Of Badgers and Snakes'. For more details, see my profile. But I love all the Dramione action, just to put it out there!
HP0247 chapter 40 . 5/29/2011
I can't believe I didn't read #2,3 years ago when I read #1. So, I started with #1 again (still love it!) and read #2 and 3.

I really enjoyed them very much. I didn't know you'd gone through so much personal illness back then AnneM, but I'm so happy that you're here and still writing.

Best wishes!
fabricatixdiem chapter 40 . 5/9/2011
brilliant! i hope you write a fourth story to this series :) maybe one about carina and mark?
kimikosaionji chapter 40 . 4/11/2011
I've read a few of your works and I must say that you're one hell of a writer... :) and I salute you for it, I can see you in the future writing best sellers of the fantasy and mystery genre...and a lot more :)
jennabennaflyz chapter 40 . 1/7/2011
seriously reading this made me feel like i just saw the most awesomest movie ever! haha again LOVE LOVE LOVE :)
jennabennaflyz chapter 30 . 1/7/2011
i feel like he cheated on her :( even tho technically he's not.. but it's not the same hermione!
jennabennaflyz chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
i like what you did there with hermione questioning draco and trees and stuff.. sorry but its 2:30am right now so too tired to type real sentences.
jennabennaflyz chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
omg... ok so at first i was a little skeptical and was like how was she gonna make this story.. and now seriously one your very finest :) i thank you