Reviews for True Feelings
Flint2008 chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Another great story. Once again, I felt some kind of motivation and appreciation inside of me as I read about Axel's Father returning to him. It was definitely a nice add.
White Hunter chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
That was a great chapter about Ariel and Axel, i'm glad that they were able to come together again.

Phoenix710 chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
I loved the wedding scene, and the honeymoon was really well written. You did a great job with this story, and I look forward to your next one.
Phoenix710 chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
That was so wonderful and heartwarming, especially when Axel was re-united with his father. You did a wonderful job, and I'll be watching for the next one.
White Hunter chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
A little spelling aross here and there, but other then that a great chapter. And I'm glad that Shadow and Axel are back together again.

Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
That was so sweet and warm...I just loved it! My favorite parts were Axel and Ariel dancing, the proposal, and the cute scene at the end with Hunter and Colleen. Great job, and I wonder what their surprise for the new couple will be.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
This is a great chapter so far, i wonder what Hunter and Colleen's surprise is going to be. I just have a question for you, who is your favorite Road Rover character?

Phoenix710 chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
That was REALLY good! I loved how Axel saved Ariel, and the fight scene was just plain AWESOME! Keep up the great work, and I'll be watching for the next chapter.
White Hunter chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
A good chapter there silver, but I just want to pin point some on your story. There are a few misspelled words in this story, so my suggestion is to take it slowy and think about the next word you want to put next in your sentance.

Phoenix710 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Nice work, although there were some spelling errors, but very few. I liked the little sequence with Axel and Ariel, and the attack scene was well written. I hope to see a little more interaction between Hunter and Colleen in the chapters to come, along with Axel and Ariel. Keep up the great work.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
This is a good chapter, hope to read the next one soon.

ROVERGIRL05312014 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I love how you've practically made a couple that really are very similar to how hunter and Colleen are. Keep up the great story line. I can't wait to see what trouble Havoc starts this time.
Phoenix710 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great start! I love the date with Axel and Ariel, and the chat that Hunter and Colleen had with Axel was great too...real great words of romantic advice from a couple that will always be together. Take your time with the story, and I'll be watching for the next chapter.
White Hunter chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This is a great story so far, and I'm guessing that the one from Axel's past life will be his dad.