Reviews for Beautiful Things
sagajunkie chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Just wanting to let you know that I have several of your stories on my favs. list. I noticed that you haven't had the chance to update in quite a while whether that's due to life or not enough reviews that you've given up on these stories, I don't know. I hope you haven't given up on them. I'll wait patiently, but if your not going to update, can you let me know so that I can take them off my favs list.(Not that I want to any time soon). I'm going through and removing stories that I either placed on the list intending to read or that haven't been updated and the authors don't plan on finishing them.

Thanks for your time.
EBRD chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
thats so good i love edward
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
well, this story is different to others that i have read.

but... different is more better is what i say.

so... i love it! absolutely love it!

i love alice and jasper and also rosalie and emmett my favourite pairing.

please update soon!
twilight rules xx chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
ok i must know is everybody human in this its just edward has topaz eyes so i thought you know ...
againless chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
It's fabulous! The language is the right one for the story and the evolving of the characters is exactly matching the evolving of the plot (if you manage to understand me :) )
Midnight Equinox chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
ah..i love this story

could u do edwards pov sometime in the next chap.?

keep updating!

:D
MrsSh.Cullen chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
Aww i love this fanfiction!

When are you going to update coz im itchin to no wt happens between bella and edward :D
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
O, excitement!

So SO sorry it took so long to read, I got uber busy and then behind and then I just wasn't in the mood to do much READING and was more into WRITING, but I finally got around to it. ;)

It helps that you haven't updated in a while, so I say we call ourselves even, yeah? ;)

Can't wait for more!
Misguided-Girl101 chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
Update soon! love the story
Honorable Villain chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
and in comes james... u want to update soon, dont you? hehe
Petrich0rr chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
this is way good. keep writing, its wicked-coolio
denise marie cullen chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
I LIKED THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS ONE SO WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Librarykeeper chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
I am loving this story and was wondering if you were going to continue? Please do.

Librarykeeper
Sarah Rensi chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
This story is AWESOME! I just LOVE it! It's one of the most original idea's i've ever read please please please continue to write!
Ajayee chapter 9 . 6/13/2009