Reviews for The Stalker's Log
Prodigal Priest chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
PLEASE tell me you'll eventually get back to this story in the future, Trang. It's too interesting to just let it rot. If RL is kicking your ass, I sympathize.
Syc0ticEpis0de chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
It's amazing to see how well you've been developing this one. You've really surprised me when you added the crossover twist of characters. As if Squall's life couldn't be more upside down! Lol, I'm enjoying this one alot, and truth be told, when it comes to who gets to be with Squall, I'm going to have to go with the harem route. It's just that each character has their own significance that it'd be nigh impossible to discount them from Squall's life in that regard.

But that's just my opinion, I hope you update this one as soon as you are able, I am very eager to continue reading Ms. Kazeno's Stalker's Log.

-Syc0ticEpis0de
Sacred Dust chapter 15 . 5/11/2012
Fujin Fan's Log, part 1.

This is a very well written story with a funny and fascinating premise. I appreciate the light atmosphere and quirky plot. The idea of Squall and Fujin crossing paths suddenly seems far more plausible.

On the other hand, I must admit that this story has slowly been losing me, probably since Squall started teaching his class. The sudden motley crew of other FF characters descending on the story since then has been noisy and distracting. I find myself rushing through pages worth of dialogue and increasingly tiring hijinks just to get to another brief moment of Squall and Fujin interacting.

I must conclude that Fujin's fixation on Squall is too strong and intriguing to be sufficiently explored in a madcap comedy. I agree that this shouldn't be a "dark" story, but if it took itself a little more seriously (as it seemed to in the first few chapters), a potential you've hinted at may yet be realized.

Thank you.
blackout2010 chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read.

I actually just finished playing FF8 on my PS3, and wanted to read a Squall x Fujin and I am so glad that I got to enjoy this story.

I really can't help but love all the characters in the story, and in a way I kind of root for all of the girls. It would be really cool if he ended up with all of them. Having to deal with evil incarnate Aerith, Ultimecia in his soul, Fujin constant stalking, it's all great.

I feel really bad for Xu since Squall was her first love, but the game's event changed everything for them. Poor Girl...

The new white seed memebers are hilarious too, and I'm glad I actually know who some of them are. I look forward to your next installment in this hilarious masterpiece.

Keep up the excellent work!
MidsummerMoonlight99 chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
A really hilarious fic. There just aren't enough Fuujin centered stories out there. I love that Ultimecia is Squal's spiritual counselor too. I hope you keep this up, it's too funny to let die.
Charmmy King chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Ahaha! Garden's infested with berserker zombies! That's like, the next step in the evolution of the fangirl species! Awesome Aya is awesome. She just took out those three like a boss; is there anyone that can stand in her way now? XD

Thanks for the update! Brilliant job as always, mate!

Ps. You got owned completely, Shiva!
Savaris chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
Berserkified zombies, eh? I reckon' those will certainly keep Xu and Quisty's attention elsewhere...

Love the action in this part with shout-outs to Final Fantasy's great bgm's and I can just imagine the chaos raging around the Garden. Threw me in a loop at that win Aya pulled in the end, while looking all cool and the like should a cutscene have popped up right then... I would most appreciate if I also had Beatrix's (or any FF IX character's) ATE ability. I've been wondering for what use it had in the game, seriously. Anyway, looks like things are looking grim for Fuujin and Shiva (the FF VIII) got sacked from her post! I feel the tensions only going to escalate in the next chapter. Oh, and try playing Kingdom Hearts II OST "Tension Rising" while you imagine you surrounded by them berserk zombies! It's quite a thrill!

On an unrelated note, Negima's about to end in only three chapters! tHrEe! ChApTers! When a lot of the plot has still been left unanswered... Man, those guys at Akamatsu's (or he himself) company probably gave Negima the axe? So I guess those last chapters of them chasing around Negi was for naught and predictably it will most likely be an Asuna end even though she's like Negi's aunt... and Negi apparently achieved immortality through Erebea though he still died (smells like coverup to me). Eva's still sticking around in the future at least. Well then, that's it for my rant and I look forward to more of your works especially Scents & Spices, FVA and this!

...Where the heck did Xu picked up her berserk fetish?
Baron Zuko chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
Holy batman; it's an update! Awesome!

I can't he'll but think that there is more to this zombiefication than it first appears. And Aya walks off into he sunset!

Is that a Scents&Spices reference at the end? Shiva, you did get owned, but if Yuna's silent fury is any indicator, you shall be avenged!

Thanks for he update!
Dai Reth chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
You know...it's been so long since the last update that I had to reread the whole story again...
Sadistic Lunatic chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
Well played Aya, well played. Fuujin really needs to step up her game now that the other players are on the prowl! And that was an evil trick you played in the middle! Eviiil!

Shiva, you poor, poor girl! And I'm calling it now; Ultimecia wants a massage!

Awesome chapter!
Baron Zuko chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Just had to re-read this and I must say, this is still hilarious! I'm torn between my love for Squall/Lightning and Xu- I really love what you've done with her. Then there's the rest of Squall's stalkers; will Aya try anything? Will Rydia make her official entrance? Will Esper-Terra appear as one of Squall's junctions? Dis awesum story is awesum, mate!
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
I am in love with your fic, my friend, though I can't really help but to throw my support towards Xu, I've always liked her and her characterization in this story only makes her even MORE awesome. I hope you update soon though
Blazehawkins chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Balls, with your update rate, It'll probably be next year before we see the next chapter. Oh well, loving every second of it. Still, I kinda feel bad for Rinoa. She has no chance, huh?
Holy Log chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Fujin, aerith, xu,... and cosmos? and lightning too in the mix! squall's in for a rough life- and rydia still hasn't made her official appearance yet! great chapter!
KPheonix chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
Now this one was more uplifting, but this just means that Squall got himself stuck with the unwanted harem, or maybe they just want to get in his pants.

In order of the warnings given to him by Ultimecia: Fujin, Xu, and Aerith. Probably missed one. I 've always hoped for a Squall/Ultimecia fic. Don't know why, if only it could be well done.