Reviews for Dear Diary
whitecanary1611 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Love it
PrincessOfAtlantis101 chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved it so much.
J chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
You're a fantasic writer. Great job!
kate chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
weel it could have neem metter
audreyyrosee chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
This was soo cute
anon chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
5 Of 5 Stars !
Best PJO Diary fanfic I've read yet !
Anna chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Man this is good story I hope u don't stop writing!
Dosent matter chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
This a great story you shouldn't stop. I read this in 2014. You are a great writer send it to rick riordan
Dosent matter chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I love percy jackson and you made it even better I think annabeth should catch him. And they fall into a steamy romance NOT like that just like a lot of kissing and all the athena children walk in and the get caught.:-);-)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Ok, I know you posted this in 2010, but it's never too late to read a good fanfic, right? Anyways, OMG OMG OMG! What the heck was that? Just wow! Mind blowing! This is the BEST fanfic I've ever read! Just wow, I'm impressessed. I'll keep reading this again and again. Keep writing!
We-Are-Cathedrals chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
love this, it's so beautiful and amazing.
Fangirlforever22 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
2 chapters in 2 years?
Emma chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I just want to scream and lose control, throw my hands up and let it go, Forget about everything and runaway, I just want to fall and lose myself, laughing so hard it hurts like beep, forget about everything and runaway hey *sings along to Avril Lavignes AWESOME song runaway* Oh, hi. Didn't notice you. I just wanted to tell you that this is an AWESOME story! Nice job! I rate this story 5/5. _
Emma the Percabeth Shipper