Reviews for Anything
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Love me some good Max/Alec fics. Now to peruse the rest of you back catalogue...
jbbhbbhbbh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
sequel plz
quirkys chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
just saw this recced over at NWP and i'm so glad i read it. good work with the unstable equilibrium max and alec have going on. even their body language speaks to the tension that's SO close to the surface. well done!
vintage.soul494 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I know I can't be the only one that's willing to beg for a sequel to this story? Seriously awesome, I loved it but please don't leave it there. I went to your bio too, to look for the links you mentioned but I didn't see them?
SugarRune chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aww, so sweet. I love Max and Alec together. I just wish the show had continued long enough for it to happen.
452max chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
wow i really liked this story and i think that you should add on to it pretty please. let me know what you think
SakuraAkira365 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This needs a sequel, can I beg for one! Please please please! I'm glad you're writing MA, you have a great take on Max, still independent but likeable...
Helisse chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This needs a sequel. Seriously.
T chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this one I'd like to see anothe chapter or few where Max finally figures out what she wants

I think it could be fun
Mona chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Loved it! Excellent job.
aliffec chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Nice take on Max's thoughts about mating and her reluctance towards it! I like your strong and independent Max. I think that you handled future, post-season-two Max very well. I can see her as someone who wouldn't NEED a mate. She is a bit of a loner. Poor Max, she sacrificed herself for the goodness of TC, but society doesn't understand and condemns her. Nice bit of social commentary you had here! I also liked how you dealt with the ideas of need vs. want.

Oh, I loved the Max/Alec interaction! They both need/want each other, but just don't admit it! Haha to Alec screening Max's potential dates/future mates (if she had decided to get one).

Great job with this! I enjoyed it. )
Kare38 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Great story! I'm thinking it's needs a nice M/A conclusion though. Love to see you write a second chapter. Cheers!