Reviews for Anything
supert
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/11
LOVE IT, LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE.
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/6
Love me some good Max/Alec fics. Now to peruse the rest of you back catalogue...
jbbhbbhbbh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
sequel plz
quirkys chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
just saw this recced over at NWP and i'm so glad i read it. good work with the unstable equilibrium max and alec have going on. even their body language speaks to the tension that's SO close to the surface. well done!
vintage.soul494 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I know I can't be the only one that's willing to beg for a sequel to this story? Seriously awesome, I loved it but please don't leave it there. I went to your bio too, to look for the links you mentioned but I didn't see them?
SugarRune chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aww, so sweet. I love Max and Alec together. I just wish the show had continued long enough for it to happen.
452max chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
wow i really liked this story and i think that you should add on to it pretty please. let me know what you think
SakuraAkira365 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This needs a sequel, can I beg for one! Please please please! I'm glad you're writing MA, you have a great take on Max, still independent but likeable...
Helisse chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This needs a sequel. Seriously.
T chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this one I'd like to see anothe chapter or few where Max finally figures out what she wants

I think it could be fun
Mona chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Loved it! Excellent job.
aliffec chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Nice take on Max's thoughts about mating and her reluctance towards it! I like your strong and independent Max. I think that you handled future, post-season-two Max very well. I can see her as someone who wouldn't NEED a mate. She is a bit of a loner. Poor Max, she sacrificed herself for the goodness of TC, but society doesn't understand and condemns her. Nice bit of social commentary you had here! I also liked how you dealt with the ideas of need vs. want.

Oh, I loved the Max/Alec interaction! They both need/want each other, but just don't admit it! Haha to Alec screening Max's potential dates/future mates (if she had decided to get one).

Great job with this! I enjoyed it. )
Kare38 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Great story! I'm thinking it's needs a nice M/A conclusion though. Love to see you write a second chapter. Cheers!
Icebox724 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This is really good-your good.I love the whole partner in crime Alec story gave off a feeling of closeness between Max and Alec but still a distant closeness if that makes any sense to they know each other better now but there is still tension and things that get left parts that I really liked are "She suddenly felt rather than saw Alec move,his back tensing as he placed a few bills down on the wood-more than enough to cover both of their shots,she was sure;as this was his ritual,paying for drinks-starting to stand." And after Max says thank you- "when he finally looked in her direction,Alec's face was composed but his eyes let her know he understood her appreciation wasn't just for tonight." I love that passage and of course the last line "Sure, for a friend." I took that as more than just anything for a friend but as a sentence with some underlying meaning because she had let him know earlier that was "all" they would be. Yet there is a thought for the reader that they could be I sort of have a request because your good. I read Whiskey Delusions and I loved it and you showed to be good with the sarcastic also mentioned a lot about the physical playful side of the Max/Alec relationship-like smartass remark gets a punch kind of maybe you could do a story where Max and Alec get into a fight and end up sparring,I think it could be good.