Reviews for Eureka!
Di-Bee chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
*grinning widely* that was beyond sweet, that was fluffy, and... ok, I loved it Really great chapter, and great double couple fluffy fic. ) Those.. four, are so cute together (and Teal'c attempt at understanding ... yeah, that's wayyy funny)

Thanks for posting that... a while ago -_-'

DiBee
Di-Bee chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Laughed so hard at the 'Jack Carter' part! Happen to have begun watching Eureka some time ago, and was already taken aback at the name, and content (way too much astrophysics for non Sg fan, obviously (and ever more surprised at being told Michael Shanks and Teryl Rothery, amond others, had roles in there)) Really great idea you had there, and sweet, too! One more chapter to go.
Di-Bee chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Okay, now, I'm scared! That chapter is also very funny, but I do wonder what's next (how that the next chapter has been up for two years and I can already go and read? YEah, still wanted to say I liked that one alright :D
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That first chapter is as sweet as its title, really liked it (fan of both S/J and D/J...) really terrifically funny, too, now, I'l have a go at the second (that definitely sounds promising!)
Mandarax chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
And I thought I was the only crazy one who noticed that they had a Jack Carter on Eureka. I mean, seriously, is SciFi rooting for JackSam or what? :) Good story, very sweet. Love the tension :)
xxbubbiixx chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Aw both Janet and Daniel and Jack and Sam make cute couples especially Jack and Sam loved it :) :)

Kimi
xwingday chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Kind of reminds me of "Parent Trap" in the fact that the others were trying to set them up.
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
choke? on fluff? no! never! :) loved it. always like a bit of fluff. (it tastes good! ;))

keep writing!

:D MSC
Molleyn chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Yay! That had me giggling all the way through!
JustHorsenAround010 chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
Fluff! I love it! I am slowly but surely reading all of your storys. They all have S/J, which I .
Natters chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
lolol
Kessy chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
I love this story, its so cute. First of all thanks for a living Janet ( I miss her so mutch )then thanks for J/D, I love it. Eureka and Sherif Jack Carter are so cool and my first thought about this name was Sam and Jack :-) I was so thrilled when I saw an episode of Eureka where Teryl had a guest role and her (dead)husband was called Daniel :-) I love Eureka *bg*

but back to the topic, your story is gread and has so sweet S/J moments, thank you.

Kessy
Missing Linka chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
THANK YOU!

That was really flufftacular! ;-)

God bless you!

Thara
morigen chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I read all four chapters at once and I kept smiling through the first three - but the last one! Oh, I read it holding my breath! That was so good! Thank you!
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 9/13/2008