Reviews for Fortysix
This Is It chapter 17 . 12/13/2016
Wow! This was a beautiful story with a happy ending!
Alex chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
The story is actually really good,except that theres no comas or periods where there should be.
Also there are some spelling mistakes...
Other than that the story is awesome!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
how can he get fire wasn't he the owner of the corporation or something and wasn't his dad death then why did he say his dad wanted him to go or else he will kill him I'm confused
Stupid Guess XDD chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I don't understand -_-" How did Sasuke call Naruto if Naruto didn't have a cellphone? A telephone?
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
noooo love him sasuke kun age doesnt matter in sasunaru
kit-lelouch ai chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
yay a happy story i do wish there was a bit more sakura bashing thought lol
HTEB1992 chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
i wish you would do a story of the wedding
rugene chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
so touching...love it...XD...
SadisticTreasure chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
OMG! Damn! This made me nearly cry it was sooooo sweet. This was a success! Good story!
SadisticTreasure chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
Awww finally. XD Though I love the idea with Naruto wanting to sit in Sasuke lap and grin his ass into Sasuke's cock. It's so cool and realistic. Great!Naru is such a little tease.
SadisticTreasure chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
I love this its the best. Lets see what Naruto thinks.
SadisticTreasure chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
Umph. Sasuke you stupid unbearable asshole! You hurt Naruto's feelings how dare you! Augh I never know how you authors do it. I seriously has turned from a Sasuke lover to a...well I still love him, but shesh!
SadisticTreasure chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Uh-oh Sasuke's job is on the line. But poor Naruto almost cried. Hmmm that was a difficult choice, but sincs Sasuke tlike the decision he made good job!
SadisticTreasure chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Uh-oh...wonder which will he choose? Make a good choice~.