Reviews for Fortysix
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 12 . 4/20
how can he get fire wasn't he the owner of the corporation or something and wasn't his dad death then why did he say his dad wanted him to go or else he will kill him I'm confused
Stupid Guess XDD chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I don't understand -_-" How did Sasuke call Naruto if Naruto didn't have a cellphone? A telephone?
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
noooo love him sasuke kun age doesnt matter in sasunaru
kit-lelouch ai chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
yay a happy story i do wish there was a bit more sakura bashing thought lol
HTEB1992 chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
i wish you would do a story of the wedding
rugene chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
so it...XD...
YaoiAttraction chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
OMG! Damn! This made me nearly cry it was sooooo sweet. This was a success! Good story!
YaoiAttraction chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
Awww finally. XD Though I love the idea with Naruto wanting to sit in Sasuke lap and grin his ass into Sasuke's cock. It's so cool and realistic. Great!Naru is such a little tease.
YaoiAttraction chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
I love this its the best. Lets see what Naruto thinks.
YaoiAttraction chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
Umph. Sasuke you stupid unbearable asshole! You hurt Naruto's feelings how dare you! Augh I never know how you authors do it. I seriously has turned from a Sasuke lover to a...well I still love him, but shesh!
YaoiAttraction chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Uh-oh Sasuke's job is on the line. But poor Naruto almost cried. Hmmm that was a difficult choice, but sincs Sasuke tlike the decision he made good job!
YaoiAttraction chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Uh-oh...wonder which will he choose? Make a good choice~.
YaoiAttraction chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
Ilove it! Great read...but not enough SasuNaru [Cries] good job
YaoiAttraction chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
OH MI GAWD! That half lemon, lime whatever it was was fucking exotic. The way Naruto wanted Sasuke to actually thrust into his mouth w/o him doing it on his own, the way he was fingering himself then Sasuke, the way Sasuke couldn't take it anymore and entered Naruto virgin hole while he begged for him to stop was DAMN! Lol Your awesome!