Reviews for Made Clean
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Nicely smutty. ;) I do like to read a bit of fluff from time to time, but you can never go wrong with dominant!Snape.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is great! I really love it! Great job with this story. :)
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ugh. This is an amazing piece. There is a lot of feeling and extra stuff just beyond the PWP. Though the PWP part is lovely in and of itself, too.

I like the interplay of how they've grown, but they're still their basic selves. Harry - rushing into everything and then thinking and reiterating, Severus - keeping careful control, but still expressing his feelings.

Just ugh. Great stuff.
Neeshack chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I like it.
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Hmm. Thought provoking. I like.

Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
very nice. I loved it great job.
Bradhadair-71 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I absolutely adored this. Very emotional. Great smut!

remuslives23 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
HOT! Wonderful smut. I loved this bit..."Life as a Death Eater and spy had sent him reeling so far away from innocence, right and wrong that he no longer felt capable of defining purity from corruption, and yet, that was what he felt. Pure, as though past sins had been washed away with the hot strokes of Harry's tongue, as though the whispered promises had made him clean again."

I adored those sentences. So beautifully expressed. I'm in awe of the way you can express emotions simply and with a sense of poetry without it actually being poetic, and never cheesy or cliched. Does that even make sense? I know what I mean anyway and it's wonderful and I am jealous. Sigh.