Reviews for Ashes
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very nice
Twilight-obsessed-2 chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
Ok, i really like this story please continue with it. i was wondering how old is Alice? Is she as old as Carlisle? And did Victoria meet Carlisle before when she was human? (When she thought he was an Angel)
deeplyshallow chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
Yay, you updated! It's sad really, the story is really not going to end happily for Victoria.
Lady Dragona chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
The fateful baseball game. I love how you are moving this story along.
cool-gal95 chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
I liked this chapter...especially the "I want pants" part. ;)

But didn't Twilight happen in 2005? If Edward is a 104 yr old virgin vamp, it hs to be in 2005, coz he's age was over 100. i m sure of tht
Aeris Rommyu chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
Hey, Ren! It's Moon, from the forum! I see you're finally updating your stories again. :] I liked how you tied everything together and invented Victoria's whole back story!
Variety-3 chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
Yeah! Ren got inspired! I'm still with ya, girl. Can't wait to hear the end.
Diana Holland chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
Dear Angel Ren,

I absolutely love this story, thanks so much for updating!

Sincerely,

Diana Holland
Halo Oxygen chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Holy crap that was amazing! No... it was beyond amazing! My fics can never compare to yours, not in a million years. Please... just keep doing what you're doing... *bows*
mymoodisblue chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
haha-well, I read this story on another site, and I loved it!plz update soon!
deeplyshallow chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Hey, are you going to update this? I know I've never got round to reviewing but I simply love this fic - it's one of the only twilight fics I read and it's really got me on Victoria's side.

Update soon? Please?
Lover of Books chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I really like this! Victoria has always been my favorite character and I'm glad that someone has written a fan fiction about her! Keep writing it! Peace XD
LostarielHarris chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
update soon!
Gray-Eyed Charlatan chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very interesting! Great character development, I love/hate how devious and deceitful Victoria is! Marvelous job!
Makaila chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
Is everything ok?You havent updated in forever!