Reviews for Ashes
Ard Rhys chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
I think that we both know how I feel about your writing Ren. I loved everything that you had up on your website. And I am positively addicted to your writing. I know that you're working on Chapter 11, and I am trying very dutifully to wait patiently, I really am.
MidnightxRed chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
This is really good (:
SpecialK199 chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
You're back! This is wonderful, I'm so glad to see that you're writing again my dear.

I hope that things have settled down a bit in the meantime, and it's great to hear that you have a fanclub egging you on (myself included).

Cheers

Sandy
Addicted2Emmett chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
This was just fabulous! You do a great job of adding depth and character to Victoria - i really enjoy reading about her!

I am very impressed with the discription of her new attributes - favorite line: "not only could I run as fast as the Wind itself, I could leap into the branches of heaven-reaching trees." very well written. I also loved the ending: "Monster, an inner voice warned. Hungry, another replied." I also really liked her resisting Elisa's blood.

Anyway, that was great - update ASAP!

-Alli
Vamp-by-Night chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
You gotta give me more than that

Update soon

Pretty please with Edward Cullen on top

cresylic chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Yayy! You updated! With an amazing chapter, too. (: Love this story! Update soon!
Vamp-by-Night chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Wow

this story is amazing

please update soon
Addicted2Emmett chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
OhMyJasper this story is amazing! I've always thought of Victoria as a cruel, sadistic, and heartless woman, but of course it wasn't always that way. This is so creative - i will definently continue to watch this! You are amazing, keep it up! update soon, please!

- Addicted2Emmett
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is so f-ing awesome! I think I speak 4 everyone when I say that I am always hungry for anything that has to do with the Twilight Universe! You Rock!
reader chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love your story! creating a past for Victoria was such an original idea!I can't beleive how she got turned into a vampire, and Charles died! i actually feel sorry for you writing any more? i am dying to know how she meets james and laurent and ends up in Forks...
Rita chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
That was a great story I am sad its over :( Will you be writing anymore? You did a great job writing that a true talent.
Rita chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
There are a couple of typos in this one. But good cliff hanger for the end of the chapter.
Rita Asam chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I enjoyed reading this first chapter and at the end I was very eager to read more. Great topic and good writing.
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
Wow. I really really love this! I love Victoria as a character and always wondered what her life was like! You really captured the essance of Victoria! Awesome job!
reader chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
i love it! you are an amazing writer...the details are great, and i love how you thought of a past for Victoria. please write more soon, i'm dying to know what will happen to Victoria, and how she will eventually meet James and Laurent and go to Forks...
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »