Reviews for Ashes
MidnightxRed chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
O.O

Woah, this is so good (:

And aww... he died.. and she lived. that would be terrible. She doesn't even know what she is. Its so sad .

And it is described so well (:

I love it!
boredwriter272 chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
This is, once again, awesome. So depressing... Also, this sentence needs editing, it makes no sense.

Did the monster that had attacked Charles and I killed Charles and somehow forever altered me?
NightShade Tears chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Hm. Interesting. What you can find by just browsing!

I'd never seen a before-the-series story about Vicki...well done!

Expecting more great writing
Variety-3 chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
Loving this more and more. Ren, I love how you captured Victoria's pain in her disjointed thoughts, and now her confusion at waking up to this new life. Great job.
Maye Faire chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Nice. Keep on writing.
MidnightxRed chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
O.O

Woah

this was so GOOD!

And aww.. she can't have kids and then she gets attacked and then Charles gets killed .

so sad but it so good
boredwriter272 chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Wow. This is great. I prefer this style to that of your other chapters. Very poetic.
ishha chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
I actually cried while reading this chapter.

Very good chapter though...but still sad.
ishha chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
ishha chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
cool that you added carlise in this story.
graciousplum chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Wow! That was very intense. I wonder who changed her? Some stranger vampire just passing through? Had he or she been stalking them. That would be creepy.

Great suspense!
Paprika012345 chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
no! crap! how could he die from a vampire? that's cruel irony. update soon!
star struck lovers chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
hey i just wanted to say that i admire your writing style.

your very eloquent and i find myself drawn into your storyline of victorias life before twilight, a very interesting angle to write from. keep up the great work!
MidnightxRed chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
aww (:

That was so sweet how he defended her (:

I love this story and i can't wait for more.
Variety-3 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Ren darling, you're as talented as ever. And keeping me from my studying with a great rendition of Victoria. I can't wait to read what you have in store for her.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »