Reviews for Ashes
Srabrgr chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Oh my gosh, Ren...I LOVE it! I really hope you are going to continue on with this. Charles seems like a really sweet charachter. I really like how you tied in her power of getting away with things into this too. Good job ]
Diana Holland chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
This is probably the most incredible story on this site. Wonderful, grammar, real imagination with the plot, overall I love it! Can't wait to read more!

Sincerely,

Diana
KaylaCandy16 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Its nice to believe Victoria wasn'nt always the sadistic vampire shes destined to be! Good story )
A Purple Soul chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
i love it! as usual, you did a great job. i like eloise a lot, and i adore charles' nickname for victoria. i don't want her to become a vampire, it'd be sad. unless charles was with her, which i suppose we already know will not happen. but there is a vamp named charles in BD...hmm. interesting thoughts. please update soon!
Everintruiged chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Another beautifully written chapter! I love how you capture it, and how Victoria adjusts so quickly, yet still at a reasonable pace... it does suit her better...

I wonder if Charles' family will play any more part in the story... but if it's a spoiler, then don't tell me, I like being kept on my toes!

everintruiged
MidnightxRed chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
i love it (:

Its really really good (:

And yay (:

They made it! Im so glad that they did.

But what will happen next? Will they get the house? Settle down, lead a noraml life and then Victoria will have that taken away from her. OR Will something bad happen before then?

I just can't wait to find out (:
graciousplum chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
I have a certain suspicion about Charles (that could easily be completely wrong) but I won't voice it yet. I'll wait and see if this plot goes the way I think it might.

Love this chapter; nice to see Charles and Victoria having some luck for a little while at least.:)
MidnightxRed chapter 5 . 9/20/2008

I love it (:

Im sorry i didnt review the other chapters, but it felt right to just read them one after the toher without any interuptions (:

And woah, Edward saved her.. never saw that coming..

and aww.. (: True love (: Im so glad that they wil be together, but no doubt there will be a cruel twist of fate that breaks them apart.

Im shaking in atticaption of what might happen next, and i can't wait to find that out (:
Maye Faire chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Yay! They're getting married! Good job. Keep on writing.

Sarah
cresylic chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Awe great chapter. ;] Lol the elopeing was a suprise but hey it was a good one! xD And im already in love with Charles. ;D Its gonna be hard letting that character go.

Haha well loved this chapter & update soon!
Everintruiged chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Love it! Wonderful! I wasn't expecting the eloping part, but, that was a fantastic unexpected surprise...

Do you think that I could have Charles... maybe? He seems so sweet.. lol

everintruiged
Ekaterini chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Absolutely wonderful! You know, with how you write her I'm starting to warm up to Victoria. I just hope she gets to be happy with Charles for a bit before losing her life to become a vampire
SpecialK199 chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Another excellent chapter - this is a fantastic story! I never know what to expect, so reading this has become a delight. More please!
A Purple Soul chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
...*sigh of relief* i thought she was done for. geez. you know how to build up suspense. please update soon! i want her to marrty charles!
sugarstick.400 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Oh my gosh! This story is so good! I didn't think I would like it very much, (come on now, this is evil Victoria we are talking about) but I was hooked from the first chapter! I can't wait to see what you will do with this!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »