Reviews for Kings for a Little Time
Angie chapter 2 . 11/7
Well that was precious and lovely. I could feel the peace and healing and serenity in the scenes. How different would season 4 have been if the boys had had the chance to rest and grow strong in Narnia?
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Okay, this had me wiping away a joyful tear at the end.
How could one not experience a burst of emotion at hearing how happy Sam and Dean are, how their brotherly love for one another shines through. So sweet.
They are both worthy kings.

I loved the rabbit at the end and Dean's glee at getting to go after giants.
One to listen to over and over. :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I really like this. You did a good job with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Way cool.
Selene Ria chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
nice story! a little bit too innocent for SPN, but I guess has to be like that to suit Narnia. Enjoyed it! :)
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I was a little wary at reading the first of these stories as not alot of people could pull this off well in my opinion. You however surprised me and I love the story. I am wondering if you wrote more for this hint hint lol thanks for sharing
irezel chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
oh my...I wouldn't have thought it could work. But you wrote it just perfectly...:)
MiddleLioness chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Despite the oddness of the idea, I loved this crossover. It's well written, some of the characters are just awesome (Cinderfluff!) and I think I like it much better than what happened to the Winchesters in canon. I love the show, but I'd be one of the first to say that the theology of the show is seriously messed up.

Some of the most painful parts of the show to watch were the parts where everything going on was sapping faith from both Sam and Dean. The look on Dean's face during his talk with Michael in "The Song Remains the Same" was horrible to watch. Them going to Narnia gives them a first hand experience of faith that would make it easier to hang on to. I would love to read any sequel to this fic. It would be interesting to see how post-Narnia Sam and Dean would handle events of Seasons 4&5. And it would be amusing to find out the angels' reactions to busting into Hell and discovering that Dean's not there. The Winchesters meeting Susan Pevensie could be interesting as well. It never sat well with me that the Chronicles of Narnia ended with Susan completely turning her back on Narnia. Anyway, awesome fic. Keep Writing!
Eavis chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Oh! For all you said you were afraid of writing in this universe, you've done a simply incredible job. Dean...he needed this. You've captured so well the simple joyousness of being that is Narnia ("always ready to take part in a little gratuitous cheering") as well as the solemn merriness of Aslan. And even without his 'bad boy' persona, Dean is still...Dean. :) "there are giants in Narnia. And they're bad. So we get to fight them!"

Thank you.

Lion's Blessing,

Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Okay, now I feel satisfied. Not that I won't go yay if there is more of this, but I feel like the story has a beginning, middle, and delightfully open end. *makes happy purr*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh, spoke too soon! A sequel! Thank you so much!
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I LOVED this!:-) You got the spirit of Narnia right and I just loved seeing the boys healing and happy and light of heart:) It's something we haven't seen for so long, if at all really, and it warmed my heart and put such a big grin on my face. Thank-you for that! And I think the names Dean the Generous and Samuel the Wise work perfectly and are spot on;)
Caligo Origuu chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Hehe, I don't think I ever would have considered a crossover between these two worlds, but you made it work well. I love that they finally get a chance to rest, to heal, to be whole for a while. I think it would have made a great difference in their world by the time they were ready to go back. Dean's conversation with Aslan and his reaction to it are perfect.
Wynefred chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I usually don't care for crossovers, but your SPN/Narnia stories are heart-wrenchingly sweet. You've completely changed my opinion. Thanks!
Your Kidney chapter 2 . 7/8/2009