Reviews for A Feeling of Home
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/22
Tee hee. Poor Zack! I hope he feels better soon. Well done! I like it!
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/13
I think this is the first story I've read where it shows the friendship between these two and only these two and if you want my honest opinion? It's awesome. I couldn't help but say "Awww" when I finished reading because it was such an awesome thing to see how Sephiroth was trying to help Zack. I love reading stories like this where it shows that Seph wasn't always an insane madman, but a good person.
Tayashia chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aww that is cute! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awww how touching!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Heee. That was adorable. I haven't read any other stories of yours, this is the first one, but I like what I see.

Although it COULD'VE been yaoi... but I respect your decision, friendship IS still good! It's the fluff that really matters!
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
awww. that was really cute. please write more.
CripptedAngel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I LOVE your stories with Zack and Seph but it...it tears me apart when they could make a good couple but keeps it on a friendly basis, I'm like "oh c'mon!" LOL though you did great! I really hope you make more of these mind of stories!
CripptedAngel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
floutistvivi chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i love this story!
Kysic chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I decided to check some of your stories out since you seemed to be a very experienced author. I will admit I'm quite envious of your writing style. I'm still need to work on mine, especially since I went on a big, long writer's block and only started getting out of it recently.

This fanfic is excellant. Everyone is kept in character and the way that it's written didn't bore me. I haven't really been bothering with the FFVII fandom for a while because of the the lack of decent fanfics and some issues in my life. I'm glad someone finally wrote one I could enjoy after neglecting the fandom for so long.

The best thing is that it's an innocent friendship fic instead of a romance one. I will admit I don't mind most pairings, but I like reading a good friendship one once in a while. One of the very reasons I avoid most fanfics with Zack and Sephiroth is because it's hard to find one without yaoi in it. Don't get me in case you actually like yaoi. I've learned to tolerate it, but I'm not really a big fan of it.

I'll try to check out some of your other fanfics.
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
That was so sweet! Wonderfully written, everyone was so in character, and I loved the ending most of all. Your portrayal of Seph and Zack is so realistic and refreshing. Please keep up the good work!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was beautiful! *wipes tear from eye* I love your Sephiroth! The way you write him...hes so caring towards Zack. Aw, poor Zack, hes sick and the shower curtain decides to attack him. I lol at Lizard Lazard. Awesome job! Loved it!
kiyota chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I really love the Seph in this story! So reassuring and tender :)

And I think Zack don't often get sick, a sick/quite is so cute **hugs.**

Silverin chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw... Sephy playing nurse... liked it a lot!
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 11/4/2008