Reviews for Regaining Innocence
Kaye Koch chapter 18 . 11/15/2019
Good story are you going to add more to this or are you going to do another add on to this story
HoneyBear84 chapter 18 . 11/15/2018
I'm surprised at Vernon! but it's a shame we never found out what Harrys ex friends was like when then left prison?
HoneyBear84 chapter 18 . 11/15/2018
glad everything is going well now for Harry and his family
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 5 . 10/26/2018
that's exactly the reason people wait until the second trimester to tell people
10390903-Delete-account-please chapter 18 . 3/13/2018
That was such a good story.
Wonderlistic chapter 18 . 5/17/2017
Can't say that I did not cried in this sequel. Great story as the first one and even with the unexpected ending it was good to see some remorse on Vernon.
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 18 . 4/12/2016
Adorable!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 1/16/2016
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Ani Mei chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
Quite an adventure for Harry and it's nice that he has such a loving family. Stolen Innocence and Regaining Innocence are not unique plot points, but I like what you've done and there are aspects that are much more memorable in your fic. I also like that although they are supposed to be OOC, they're not overly so, where it's some alien using the names of the Harry Potter cast.
If you ever get the chance to revisit, there are a number of spelling errors, and misused words. For example, at one point you mentioned that Harry was glad for his aunt and uncle to be there where it should be cousin instead. Also, there are many sentences which would flow better with the addition of commas, but that could be a stylistic issue. Regardless, I've been thoroughly entertained for the past two days with your fic. I intended to skim through it just to see the major plot points, but you wrote well and the characters are not completely unbelievable, and I was really drawn in to read it word to word.
delete-account-please 6166489 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Great story sorry to see this great story came to an end.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Really sad to see this marvelous story come to an end
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Really bummed to see this stunning story come to an end
thewolf74 chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
I love the way the story ended. I'm so happy that Vernon realized what he did and apologized for it. I know it's hard to forgive but Harry was able to do it. I really liked this story.
Kimi Lowe chapter 18 . 12/1/2013